shape
carat
color
clarity

New member here! Arrival of 2.01 D VS1 35/40.6/55 with videos! Thanks DejaWiz!

jxl311

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I am new to the forum and wanted to share some videos of a diamong/ring purchased recently based on the recommendation and help of @DejaWiz. It seems posts like these are common on reddit and PriceScope, which speaks to the generosity and helpfulness of DejaWiz. Many, many thanks for all your help both in terms of education and reassurance!

I came into this like many others who post, wanting to learn about and find an amazing ring. Started browsing many forums, as well as looking at many stones. Many of the options (some local) were incredibly expensive and perhaps didn't have the properties that would perform well. Fortunately was able to message DejaWiz and started a deep dive into learning through discussion of light peformance and general diamond education as well as stories and experiences.

On to the details of the stone:
A lab grown 2.01 GIA D VS1 with the following proportions:
Table: 55%
Depth: 62.2%
CA: 35.0
PA: 40.6
CH: 16.0
PD: 43.0
SL: 50%
LH: 80%

The cut precision and symmetry all seem great as well (see the video and photos I link below).

A shout out to Adiamor as well, who were helpful in answering my many questions (very communicative) and also with price matching (actually, price beating!). I ended up getting the stone set by them in a perfect solitaire setting in platinum.

Behold the fire breathing dragon:

A few videos and pictures
Video 1 with more diffuse light
Video 2 with more direct sunlight
Video 3 with direct LED light

Last edited:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello and welcome to PriceScope, jxl311!
The ring turned out amazing and the diamond is absolutely perfect!
Thank you so much for the kind words!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My Goodness that is beautiful! And I’m a huge fan of the D color. It makes it even more special!

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results