shape
carat
color
clarity

New Jersey area

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweetie9

Rough_Rock
Does anyone knows about a good place in NJ area where I can rhodium plate a white gold ring?

Please let me konw

Thanks a lot

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Many jewelery retailers have trade shops inside them . Most of those do rhodium plating. If you can''t find a place in NJ, the Phila. Jewelers Row area certainly has people available for this service. Generally speaking, a ring to be rhodium plated must be properly cleaned first and polished nicely before being plated. Contamination of very costly rhodium bath materials results when unclean items are plated.

sweetie9

Rough_Rock
Thanks a lot.

Sweetie
35.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
What part of NJ are you in? If you can be more specific, I am sure some of us can offer suggestions.

sweetie9

Rough_Rock
Union county area.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm...I don''t know much about Union county. Is there a Hamiltons Jewelers near you? I have heard pretty good things about them. There has to be a reputable place near you, though.

I live in Monmouth and there are a couple places I can think of that could probably do that for you, though I don''t know for sure. Let me know if you want some names.

jksprincess

Rough_Rock
Any appraisers that are reputable in the NJ area also? Union County up to Mercer County?

sweetie9

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately there is no Hamilton’s jewelry near me.
7.gif

I will have to keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results