shape
carat
color
clarity

New Jeff White drop.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
At least I think it's new. I didn't get a gem scoop but none of these are bought yet which leads me to believe its new.

http://www.whitesgems.com/cutgems1.htm

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look like items that were not sold from the previous gemscoop.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
When did the previous gem scoop come out? It seems like a long time since I''ve gotten one.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t get the Gem Scoop but I''ve seen all of those on his site before. HTH

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 12:40:22 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
I don''t get the Gem Scoop but I''ve seen all of those on his site before. HTH
Same here.

jeffwhite

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/15/2010 9:41:14 PM
Author: Chrono
They look like items that were not sold from the previous gemscoop.
Bingo! The last Gem Scoop mailing was a complete disaster, in terms of deliverability. Without going into the gory details, I estimate that only 10-20% of subscribers actually received the email. That was the "straw that broke the camel''s back" with my email list management service, and I have since worked to transition to a much more reliable one. It is substantially more expensive, but I hope it will eliminate these problems. So hopefully this won''t be an issue going forward. Those of you who received the email for the Haiti auction got to see the first mailing sent using the new provider. If you are a subscriber and did NOT receive the email about the Haiti auction, it might''ve gotten dumped in your junk mail folder. Be sure to check there and mark "not spam" to ensure future mailings get delivered. Now, if I only had time to work on the Gem Scoop!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results