shape
carat
color
clarity

New improved pic of my Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
I had it appraised and Thom Underwood e-mailed me this great pic of it. The appraisal went very well I highly recommend him!
9.gif
He is located in San Diego. I made it smaller as it was quite large. It''s much better than the one that I took myself. lol

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Ok...so...where are the pictures...?!!
3.gif
sad.gif

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
arrgghh I forgot to upload the pic and now it won't let me attach it.. I will upload it to my personal scpace and do it the other way...

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
make sure it's small enough and has an approved file extension like a JPEG or GIF...
9.gif
HURRY!!!
3.gif
errrr.gif
9.gif

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
Here it is! lol

jenseringsm.jpg

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely!!!! I LOOOOOVE the Vatche Royal Crown setting, so elegant! If I had a round, that's probably what I'd like...

Wear it in good health and remember to always walk under good lighting to knock people's eyes out with the sparkles...I found good sparkle lighting in my office, and have decided to change all my lamps.
9.gif

Lovely ring Lady J! Just lovely!
love.gif

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
ha ha !! I have some lighting in my living room that makes it go nuts! I wore it to the mall last night and it was sparkling a lot there too. I was actually just sneaking peeks at your ring again. I liked radiants before but after seeing the pics of yours I WANT one now. It's such a pretty stone. How are you getting such good photos? I am terrible at it. lol

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
Oh I forgot to say thank you for the good wishes and the compliments!
9.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! So sparkly!

Specs, please.

(I know you posted them elsewhere, but I dont' remember where.)

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
Report: GIA
Shape: Round Ideal Cut
Carat: 0.74
Color: F
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 60.6
Table: 56
Girdle: Thin Faceted
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Culet: None
Fluorescence: No
Measurements: 5.88-5.91X3.57

From Whitefalsh expert selection

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 3/26/2004 5:15:40 PM LadyJ wrote:

ha ha !! I have some lighting in my living room that makes it go nuts! I wore it to the mall last night and it was sparkling a lot there too. I was actually just sneaking peeks at your ring again. I liked radiants before but after seeing the pics of yours I WANT one now. It's such a pretty stone. How are you getting such good photos? I am terrible at it. lol
----------------

Honestly, for all the mess it took to find, I wouldn't do it again. Thankfully we only need ONE e-ring! Rand said that if we want to "upgrade" later, we keep this one and get another, but I figure, I may always just keep this e-ring, and upgrade my ears or neck...

11.gif
naughty.gif
9.gif

The pictures are fakes. They are stolen from LaRouche. That's his assistant's hand! (sorry I am so bad!) I use the loupe or the magnifying cup of the I-Scope over my camera lense to get a clear shot sometimes. I am also obsessive about getting the perfect focus, and use the macro. So I will aim the camera SEVERAL times before I actually shoot. I wait for my camera to have the little focus box turn from orange to green, meaning it's in focus. Then I take a ridiculous amount of pictures and erase all the furry ones...or I just download from LaRouche...
11.gif

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
lol I KNEW you were a fraud!! j/k I do LOVE your ring though. If I were you I don't think I would ever be able to part with it. I think your guy has the right idea about upgrading
2.gif
Keep the old and just get a new
appl.gif
Good plan! I'm going to show my sis your ring because I think she will change her mind about wanting a princess cut when she sees it.

baltneu

Shiny_Rock
simple, but elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results