shape
carat
color
clarity

New IDJ studs!

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
Soooo I just picked up my new studs from IDJ and I couldn't be happier!!!!! As some of you know I was originally planning to go with WF but after a trip to see Yekutiel at IDJ (I live in Manhattan) I was converted. He found me a pair of STUNNING sparklers right on budget which he set in the MOST delicate 4-prong WG settings. The process was also very quick: I called him last Sunday (04/10) just before my birthday and the studs were ready exactly a week later (birthday present to myself! a girl's gotta treat herself well sometimes). In a nutshell I'm thrilled with IDJ and will definitely be back on 47th St. when I am ready to start my next project. :dance: Many thanks to those who offered their advice in the process (and of course to PS which set me on this road to begin with).

The studs are 1.4 ctw: J VS1, 1.4 HCA score with beautiful hearts and arrows. I previously had .82 ctw Tiffany studs which I sold to my sister (I gave her a crazy deal). These feel MUCH bigger and I love them (I'd even say the sparkle is superior), although I made sure I can upgrade once the dreaded DSS sets in. :lol:

...and here they are:

*I have no idea why the pictures are appearing sideways...

img_11537.jpg

img_0020.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS. :love:
They look amazing on your ears. And HUGE. :love:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Those are awesome!

I've always found the IDJ had the best prices of all the PS vendors. I bought a pair of 1/2 ctw for DD (VS, I color, from their ebay stock) for less than Costco! She and I think they're awesome and she has worn them every. single. day. since her birthday last fall.

Your studs look sooooo big on your ears! :shock:

Gorgeous and sparkly!

I'm not sure how yours are J's they are so white and bright!

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful earrings! IDJ does it again! So happy for you - enjoy them in good health. Oh, and they look huge on your ears!! :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG - they look big and blingy!!!! Happy birthday!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The perfect size! Well done! I can't believe they're J's.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky you! Happy birthday!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
They look beautiful on you! What a great birthday gift! Hope your day was amazing.
Enjoy!

I would love to see more pics, including some outside shots if you get the chance.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! What a great size too!

I'm all for treating yourself and you did a great job!

girlmom

Rough_Rock
Beautiful and such a nice size! :clap:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamonds and the studs look fabulous on your ear.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful! :love: So glad you found a great pair!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are lovely. Enjoy them!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new studs are abolutely beautiful Fulvia, and I have yet to figure that out with our photos either. Sometimes they just appear sideways and it bugs me too.

Every time I see a pair in your size I think "I have to start my search for bigger stones". I love mine and I have two pair of diamond jackets to wear with them but I have always wanted bigger stones. Wear them in good health and with a big ole' smile.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1461190895|4021846 said:
Wow! Those are awesome!

I've always found the IDJ had the best prices of all the PS vendors. I bought a pair of 1/2 ctw for DD (VS, I color, from their ebay stock) for less than Costco! She and I think they're awesome and she has worn them every. single. day. since her birthday last fall.

Your studs look sooooo big on your ears! :shock:

Gorgeous and sparkly!

I'm not sure how yours are J's they are so white and bright!

I've had beautiful custom jewelry made by four or five different Pricescope vendors but since then, the good folks at I.D. have become my "go to" vendor. I think it's a combination of being able to see what I want (by visiting in person) and also definitely - the price. Yekutiel has always been very reasonable with me price-wise. He'll also always does whatever I ask for. They're a great family and really nice people. I've bought or done projects for a dozen pieces with them already. They're making me two more now.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous studs. Happy birthday to you! :dance:

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to everyone for all the love! Attached are two outdoor pictures (ear pic taken after a run, so excuse my gross hair).

My engagement ring is currently 'on ice' until my very obliging BF has saved up what we need to get me exactly what I want (a 2+ c. k-m OEC in an octagon bezel like Dreamer's) so I needed something to tide me over for the next 6-8 (?) months. This is my first purchase since becoming a PSer, so I am thrilled people approve! Many thanks again for all your help.

img_11558.jpg

img_11557.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new studs! :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful! :appl: They look lovely on you! Congrats! :clap:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look fantastic! :love: Such a great size! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are perfect. They look beautiful on you. I'm sure you'll wear them all the time.

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
❤❤ Wow! Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results