shape
carat
color
clarity

New HOF Earrings!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I took in a bracelet to be repaired, the catch is...well...catching on everything. I happened to bring along some earrings I''m not loving anymore. Let me show you what I did...

054 box.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I made a trade/upgrade for something I liked better...

030 earrings 1.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
pics are not the best...I'll try to do better...

032 earrings 2.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
...They are the HOF Fulfillment Drop Earrings, 1.12 ctw

028 earrings 3.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
...Don''t mind my starter earring for a new piercing
23.gif

063 ear 2.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
...My matching HOF Fulfillment Pendant
1.gif
Thank you for looking...

034 matching pendant.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
HELLO!!! Those are AMAZING. WOW. So the old earrings and the bracelet were traded in for the earrings (I assume you had the pendant before)? Looks like a great and BLINDENING trade to me.

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
30.gif

beautiful!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great job RS! They are stunning--love the set!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, they are absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful!!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh...my...Wow! Those are just beautiful, risingsun, as well as your pendant! Yum, thanks for sharing the eye candy!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Your earrings and pendant are beautiful! Congrats!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Holy Smokes Marian!!! What beauties you have to wear in your ears and on your neck...they are simply

A M A Z I N G
10.gif
30.gif
9.gif
31.gif
3.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
3.gif
31.gif
9.gif
30.gif
10.gif
!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Wow what a suite of bling
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
drool drool
31.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
RS, your new earrings and the matching pendant are TDF!!!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2007 11:39:35 PM
Author: Gypsy
HELLO!!! Those are AMAZING. WOW. So the old earrings and the bracelet were traded in for the earrings (I assume you had the pendant before)? Looks like a great and BLINDENING trade to me.
I actually traded in two pairs of earrings to get this pair. The bracelet is for a future transaction
31.gif
I bought the pendant about a month ago. It had it''s own thread
2.gif
I didn''t think I would let myself get the earrings this soon
6.gif
Someone stop me!!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Risingsun I just love your incredible new earrings - what a wonderful set you have there!!! I have been wanting these HOF leverbacks to match my HOF pendant. I would have to order them since my jeweler doesn't have them in stock so it is nice to see a pair of their leverbacks on someone's earlobe. You are a woman after my own heart!

HOFovallever.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Many thanks to everyone who has commented on my new earrings. You are all terrific
30.gif
There is a very neat effect with the pendant and earrings under the hearts and arrows viewer. Not only do you see the arrows from the center stones, but the tiniest melee also show the arrows. I don''t think my camera is good enough to capture it, but it is really "kewl."

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Sundial
1.gif
The earrings to match your pendant are gorgeous
30.gif
The leverbacks are very comfortable. Oh, do get them. You will love them. You are my jewelry sister...I wish you lived in my area of the country! Think of what fun/trouble we could get into
6.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
OMG! I want those!!!!!!!!! They look soooooo good on your ear! Great choice on the trade
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH FUN!!! I almost couldn''t believe this thread title today ... because I was just
18.gif
-ing over some Hearts On Fire yummies yesterday at, get this, a County Fair! Right in the middle of Funnel Cake stands & stuffed-animal-winning games & creaky thrill rides one of our local luxury jewelers set up shop!!!
23.gif

I''ve been semi-perusing studs lately and they had some HOF beauties ... most especially the Fufillment (??) line cluster studs. YUMMO! Was too skeeeeeerd to ask the $$ -- I''m pretty sure I don''t wanna know! The $$ of that --OR-- the single stone studs of varying sizes they also had on display.

But I''m glad SOMEONE has ''em!! Yours are supersized & dangly bliss!! CONGRATS!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! What a nice recycling project!

I''m sure it''s no secret I''m a HUGE fan of dangly drop earrings!
11.gif
2.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I''m dying here! Those are just about my dream earrings.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 1:51:53 PM
Author: decodelighted
OH FUN!!! I almost couldn''t believe this thread title today ... because I was just
18.gif
-ing over some Hearts On Fire yummies yesterday at, get this, a County Fair! Right in the middle of Funnel Cake stands & stuffed-animal-winning games & creaky thrill rides one of our local luxury jewelers set up shop!!!
23.gif

I''ve been semi-perusing studs lately and they had some HOF beauties ... most especially the Fufillment (??) line cluster studs. YUMMO! Was too skeeeeeerd to ask the $$ -- I''m pretty sure I don''t wanna know! The $$ of that --OR-- the single stone studs of varying sizes they also had on display.

But I''m glad SOMEONE has ''em!! Yours are supersized & dangly bliss!! CONGRATS!
Deco~I tried on the Fulfillment studs. They were beautiful. When I saw the drop earrings, I was a goner! Of course, I had been admiring a certain PSer''s dangly earrings...those would be aljdewey''s
17.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 10:15:05 AM
Author: risingsun
Thank you, Sundial
1.gif
The earrings to match your pendant are gorgeous
30.gif
The leverbacks are very comfortable. Oh, do get them. You will love them. You are my jewelry sister...I wish you lived in my area of the country! Think of what fun/trouble we could get into
6.gif
I wished I lived closer too Marian - wouldn''t we have fun at the jewelry stores!!!
9.gif
Enjoy your new pretties! I will have to work on hubby now to get those leverbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results