shape
carat
color
clarity

New Here - Setting Question!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

broadway

Rough_Rock

First off, I spent most of yesterday and this morning reading pages and pages of posts! I''m so excited!!

As many as I read, I didn''t come across what I have in my head so I''m worried it''s not possible. My question is: Have any of you seen something like the Lucida style or X-prong settings that were minus the thicker, almost cathedral-ish part of the band? I''m getting a smallish emerald cut and setting it east-west and want it to look very delicate. I love the profile of Lucida, but think to get as thin a band as I want, it would be better to just go with the "X" part of it all.

Has anyone seen this? I would appreciate any advice, suggestions, comments, etc... and I promise to post pictures after it''s made!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi Broadway and Welcome to Pricescope!
35.gif

How about any of the Vatche settings? Winfields/Wink Jones is running a special for February. Here''s a link: Vatche at Winfields.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

broadway

Rough_Rock
Thank you both, so much! The variety of those pictures really helped me figure out exactly what I want. We''re having it custom made and the lady said if we could bring a similar picture and articulate or draw the rest, they could do it. Right after I saw your posts, I suddenly was able to draw (I don''t normally have that skill, and my previous attempts drew a few laughs from my boyfriend) and now I''m ready! We go to see our diamond in just a few hours! Thanks again! SO MUCH!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results