shape
carat
color
clarity

new help finding simple pearl bridal set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
hello, everyone, i need help looking for simple round pearl drop earrings (8mm max) and a single pearl necklace (10mm max) for my wedding, my budget is about $50, so i am open to swarovski pearls as well
1.gif

any suggestions would be great, thank you in advance!
1.gif

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
actually, i''m open to pear or teardrop shapes as well, but as long as they are within the same size parameters
1.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Are you looking for white pearls? Here''s a link to some simple dangles from Pearl Outlet
linky

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Freshwater set for $30, a double strand with dangle earrings at JTV linky to JTV

this set is $50 link 2

or did you mean a single pearl pendant? link 3

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
Take a look at Etsy. They have a ton of pearl jewelry (some simulated, some real) and the prices are very reasonable. Just type in "pearl" and "bridal" in the search engine and you will get a bunch of results. I got some really pretty filigree drop pearl earrings for my bridesmaids there from a seller--I think it was kgarner designs--right now the site is down for maintenence so I can''t check for sure.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
thank you so much. i just purchased my pearl necklace and earrings from etsy.
9.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2009 12:59:44 AM
Author: ficklefaye
thank you so much. i just purchased my pearl necklace and earrings from etsy.
9.gif

Ooooh is that the necklace in your avatar??

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Bumpity bump... Is this the necklace you have on your avatar? I noticed it yesterday and I''m desperately searching for more pictures.
30.gif
More eye candy please! If you don''t see my post in a few hours I may resort to making a big topic that will make you embarrassed.

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 8:11:52 PM
Author: choro72
Bumpity bump... Is this the necklace you have on your avatar? I noticed it yesterday and I''m desperately searching for more pictures.
30.gif
More eye candy please! If you don''t see my post in a few hours I may resort to making a big topic that will make you embarrassed.
I''m 99% sure it''s not. I believe that''s the necklace she was originally going to wear. She started a thread about her wedding jewelry in the bridal forum before she started this thread. I''m pretty sure that thread has pics.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 8:36:35 PM
Author: brightlight
Date: 8/14/2009 8:11:52 PM

Author: choro72

30.gif

I''m 99% sure it''s not. I believe that''s the necklace she was originally going to wear. She started a thread about her wedding jewelry in the bridal forum before she started this thread. I''m pretty sure that thread has pics.
Thanks Brightlight, found it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results