shape
carat
color
clarity

New goodies.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
18K, white and yellow gold. Around 40ctw.E-F/VS1. I wear it as a wedding band without my ER and it also fits on my RH. I love this Italian line, Flica.

Flica1.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
side shot

Flica2.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
nat. south sea pearl. 18K white and around .32ctw. I forget the pearl size.

Flica3.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
another angle

Flica4.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
big guy who likes to hang around our yard....

snowyvisitor.JPG

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous new goodies, sharon! And your visitor is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing his pic as well.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi ya''ll:

I also bought a Tiffany "Atlas" diamond ring from David at Signed Pieces, but for the life of me I cannot click and drag any pcitures David sent me or from the official site!! I should receive the ring by FedEx on Thursday of next week.

I have been wanting an Atlas Tiffany (diamond ring) for ages. It is the white gold, open Atlas, with the two rows of diamonds (one each side of the numerals) in 18K white gold. Around .58 ctw I believe. I had another Atlas ring from the Tiffany boutique (local to me) on hold last week (the picture I posted on Ceh''s wedding band thread) but decided against it. I could not be happier and I am glad I waited!!

cheers--Sharon

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh I am excited to see beautiful new treasures from Sharon!!! You have the most exquisite taste and the most incredible jewelry collection! I especially love the new ring and I will look forward to seeing pics of your Tiffany Atlas. Glad you got a good deal on one from Signed Pieces. I would like to find the Jean Schlumberger one with the X's on their site in my size.

Edited to add: Is that SNOW up your way already???

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2006 2:22:16 PM
Author: Sundial
Oh I am excited to see beautiful new treasures from Sharon!!! You have the most exquisite taste and the most incredible jewelry collection! I especially love the new ring and I will look forward to seeing pics of your Tiffany Atlas. Glad you got a good deal on one from Signed Pieces. I would like to find the Jean Schlumberger one with the X''s on their site in my size.

Edited to add: Is that SNOW up your way already???
HI:

Sundial, thank you for your kind comments!! As for the weather, if I told you HOW cold it was today, you''d faint (high is -27 C!!!!). We have about three cms. of snow on the ground......

I did get a good deal on that ring from SP, I am SO happy. Cannot wait for the FedEx guy!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2006 2:15:26 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Wow, gorgeous new goodies, sharon! And your visitor is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing his pic as well.
HI:

Thanks Kim!! Hope you are feeling better soon.

P.S. we have these guys hanging around all the time--the twins (babies this spring) have grown up nicely.......

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love your new goodies Sharon. That wedding band is really cool. Looking forward to seeing the Atlas ring as well!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful new bling! Can''t wait to see the Atlas! I love your snowy, furry guest.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, Sharon! I love the pearl pendant and the ring is very pretty as well! And I am looking forward to seeing your Tiffany ring! SP is the best way to get Tiffany, for sure! I loved the deer picture, too!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2006 2:54:45 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Love your new goodies Sharon. That wedding band is really cool. Looking forward to seeing the Atlas ring as well!!
HI:

Thanks Lisa. I really lurv T & Co. stuff!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2006 2:55:29 PM
Author: Miranda
Beautiful new bling! Can''t wait to see the Atlas! I love your snowy, furry guest.
HI:

Thanks M! Isn''t he "adorable"? They just lay about the yard......

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2006 2:55:31 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Beautiful, Sharon! I love the pearl pendant and the ring is very pretty as well! And I am looking forward to seeing your Tiffany ring! SP is the best way to get Tiffany, for sure! I loved the deer picture, too!
HI:

Agreed DS! My "wish list" with SP is failry lengthy
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
sharon, i love your new pearl pendant.
30.gif

and your visitor is just gorgeous. how nice to look out into your yard and see such a beautiful creature!

elsie

Shiny_Rock
Ooh... love the new jewelry. The band is so pretty and unique!

I''d also love to see more pics of the wildlife in your backyard -- wish I could look outside and see that!
1.gif
1.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, and the deer is cute too LOL!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2006 2:31:54 PM
Author: canuk-gal

Date: 11/25/2006 2:15:26 PM
Author: KimberlyH
HI:

Thanks Kim!! Hope you are feeling better soon.

P.S. we have these guys hanging around all the time--the twins (babies this spring) have grown up nicely.......

cheers--Sharon
Feeling much better, hanks for the kind words!

I can''t wait to see pics of the atlas ring!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thanks Milly!! Ya, I think of those deer as my "pets".....
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2006 4:55:30 PM
Author: elsie
Ooh... love the new jewelry. The band is so pretty and unique!

I''d also love to see more pics of the wildlife in your backyard -- wish I could look outside and see that!
1.gif
1.gif
HI Elsie:

I appreciate your kind words! It is kinda funny to see them outside, you open the blinds and they look so intently at you...and if you go outside to "greet them" they hang around until you get too close for comfort then they hop the 6 foot fence like nothing......

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2006 6:36:41 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Beautiful, and the deer is cute too LOL!!
HI KC:

Cheers! He is big guy and not full grown!

Sharon

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Sharon,
Your new goodies are beautiful! And your visitor''s pretty amazing. No such visitors for me living on the 9th floor and in the tropics...haha....

Enjoy your gorgeous new jewellery.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what beautiful pieces! I really like both of them! By the way, that''s really neat that you live where you have deer living so close to you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2006 8:52:42 PM
Author: DiaDiva
Sharon,
Your new goodies are beautiful! And your visitor''s pretty amazing. No such visitors for me living on the 9th floor and in the tropics...haha....

Enjoy your gorgeous new jewellery.
HI DD:

Thanks! But what I wouldn''t give to be where you are now....it snowed again last night and it is beyond cold......brrrrrrr......

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/26/2006 10:07:28 AM
Author: jfo
Wow, what beautiful pieces! I really like both of them! By the way, that''s really neat that you live where you have deer living so close to you!
HI Jfo:

Thanks! Yes, the deer hang about---I noticed their "foot" prints in the freshly fallen snow in the yard this morning....a pair of them.....looking for breakfast I suppose.....

cheers--Sharon

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
I love the ring and the pearl & diamond pendant is to DIE FOR.

What an elegant and stunning design. You have marvelous taste!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/26/2006 11:05:11 AM
Author: Julian
I love the ring and the pearl & diamond pendant is to DIE FOR.

What an elegant and stunning design. You have marvelous taste!
HI JUlian:

Thank you for such nice compliments! I must admit the melee in the ring and necklace are so firey--blues and reds from the sparkle...I am quite pleased!

cheers--Sharon

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~So in love with the pendant!!!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results