shape
carat
color
clarity

New Girl''s Ring Collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I just joined Pricescope yesterday after lurking for a few months. Thought I would share my collection.

I am not independently wealthy...just lucky enough to have an uncle for a jeweler (locally). He and my aunt never had any children so when they both passed away about 4 years ago, my mother (her only sister) inherited her jewelry collection which was enormous (I think my uncle was a jeweler only to support my aunt''s habit!). My mom wears only YG, so I in turn inherited all of the white gold (lucky girl).

This is my original wedding set. The solitaire looks huge in these pictures but it is 1.29ct, F color. I don''t really know any other specs on any of these other than carat weight and color; all of the appraisals are in a safe deposit box at the bank.

Girlrocksoriginalsethandshot.jpg

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, forgot to say that the band is 1.80ct, F color eternity band, comfort fit.

Girlrocksoriginalsetinbox.jpg

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, this 3 stone ring I inherited from my aunt. All I know is that the center stone is approx. 1 ct and the 2 side stones are approx. .50ct each. I used to drool over this ring on my aunt and originally wanted a 3 stone for my engagement ring, but my uncle told me to get a solitaire as a "typical" engagement ring, that I could always upgrade to a 3 stone but I would never change a 3 stone to a solitaire...he was right!

The plain band is 3mm comfort fit; I think it really shows off the engagement ring and is super comfortable! This is the set that I wear everyday now that I am a stay at home mom to 3; my original set is not practical because the solitaire is set very high and the eternity band is not "kid-friendly" as much as my hands are in goo!

Girlrockseverydayset.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS
35.gif

Lovely set! I really love the three stone ring too - yummy!
36.gif

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Hand shot of everyday set; all of these are 14K WG.

Girlrockseverydaysethandshot.jpg

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
When I really want to "bling" it, I wear the 3 stone with a .80ct band that I bought about 8 months ago; G color.

Girlrocksblingsetinbox.jpg

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry some of these are blurry, this is the best I could do for a first-timer.

This is my right hand ring (I like eternity bands!). We were married in September.

.55ct diamonds; .55ct saphire; 14K WG eternity band.

Girlrocksrighthandring.jpg

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
That''s all for now! I should mention that I do in-home daycare solely to support my habit (and to pay a cleaning lady because I HATE to clean!).

I also have a 3 stone Emerald Cut that is at a local jewelry store now being re-plated. I''m not as crazy about that one. I love Emerald cut''s, but it just doesn''t have the sparkle that round''s do.

I will post a picture of that as soon as I get it back.

Also, maybe this a local thing, but my appraisal''s on my jewelry do not have as much detail as some of yours. I don''t have them on hand right now, but I do know they only have the carat, color and clarity. Is that enough? (I notice most of yours have the girdle, deapth, etc.). I don''t have any of that!

lizzyd

Shiny_Rock
wow....niiiiice collection!!

The information I got on my stones was from the Grading Lab report (many/most around here are from AGS/GIA), and then my appraiser just confirmed the info. Labs grade loose stones. If your stones were already set when you had them appraised then perhaps the more detailed info was not available? Just my guess.

Welcome to p''scope. Looking forward to seeing that ec three stone.

Best,
LizzyD

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
That may be why...all of them where appraised after they were set. I''ve worn only my original set until about a year ago, had the others in a safe deposit box. I decided that I should enjoy them so I took them all together to have them appraised in order to insure them and start wearing them.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
welcome girlrocks..you have a very beautiful collection. thanks for sharing.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Georgous rings!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Wow....those are really lovely rings
30.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
What a GREAT collection. I especially love how the three stone looks on your hand. I can''t wait to see pics of that emerald cut ring!

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I am in love with the 3 stone look. Mine is set much lower than my solitaire so it is so comfortable I don''t even know I have it on. I like it with the eternity band but I just love the way it pops next to a plain gold band.
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome! Beautiful rings! I love that you have so many options to mix and match...a girl after my own heart.
2.gif
The solitaire and the 3 stone are just yummy!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful! Welcome to PS!
35.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Welcome!!! I love the collection (the solitaire is my fave!!)!!!!
30.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you are a lucky girl. All the stones look much bigger than their weights. So pretty.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings. I, too, love the 3 stone ring.

Linda

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
lovely rings

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Lucky girl!! Lovely collection!

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Lovely rings and you are so lucky.Yes you should enjoy them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results