shape
carat
color
clarity

New Girl

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sarakins

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I am new here, but have been a lurker for quite some time. I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of an Oval center with radiant side stones? I have this vision of what I want, but I can''t find any pics to back it up. You all are amazing at finding those pics. Thanks so much. ~Sara
26.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS
35.gif

I can't recall seeing any ovals with radiant sides...but if you use the search function to find oval pics, plus go to The Eye Candy folder in SMTR, also scroll through the SMTR folder itself, you should find plenty of ideas. Alternatively, maybe if Irina sees your post, she can photoshop your ideas possibly.

What sizes are you looking for with the centre and side stones?

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to the most diamond-obsessed forum on the planet!!!
9.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Sarakins
35.gif
, i will look around for that, meanwhile - a tiny photoshop

Oval2Radiants.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice work Irina!

Sarakins

Rough_Rock
That''s amazing! I am thinking a thicker band. How did you make that? I am going with a 2ct center. I don''t know what size the side stones will be. Thanks for your help, if there are anymore anyone comes across please post. Thanks

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
sarakins.jpg

Oval center, radiant sides.

sarakins2.jpg

Radiant center, oval sides.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 1:09:42 PM
Author: Sarakins
That''s amazing! I am thinking a thicker band. How did you make that? I am going with a 2ct center. I don''t know what size the side stones will be. Thanks for your help, if there are anymore anyone comes across please post. Thanks
Thicker shank and about 2 ct oval, depending on your ring size Photoshopped.
When you have your oval dimentions Sarakins we can play with different radiant sizes.

Ovalrad2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results