shape
carat
color
clarity

New Family Addition

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/9/2005 9:08:55 AM
Author: moremoremore
I just let out a ssqquuuueeeaaallll at my desk. Is that an adorable squuuuuushy muuusshy face or what! And is it me or does he look like he''s smirking like he''s got a secret...? I think that is SOOO cute and funny....it''s like the smile goes up to one side LOLOLOL
LOL! That was his annoyed look of " yea yea.. hurry up and snap your pic. im tired of standing here." hah! I just got back from Atlantic City. Got to spend 2 days w/ the lil'' one. I REALLY want one of my own now. Our cousins are jus so happy w/ him. Such a cool baby. I think the accident in my house was just from all the newness of everything. B/c he''s already a potty champ.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/9/2005 1:34:08 AM
Author: Mara
OH MY GOD! He''s SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
30.gif

I want to snuggle and cuddle with him. Look at that FACE! AHHH!! I love dog faces! Look at those floppy puppy paws...ahhh!!

I rarely see a dog that I think is as cute as my darling baby (momma''s pride and all that jazz) but he definitely could come in a close second....I want him!!

What kind of dog is he? He looks like he has some terrier in him maybe ... Yorki mix or something?
I guess in my mind I thought he was from the shelter b/c they started out looking there (and we usually adopt anyways) But Gizmo''s a pure. He''s a "Silky Terrier". Pricey lil'' chap... but definitely worth it!!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/9/2005 1:55:50 AM
Author: appletini
He''s precious! Let me know if you need me to puppysit
emwink.gif
no way never! hehehe

Jennifer5973, I read your comments, looked at your Avatar and felt like biting his/her nose off! Such a cute pic.

Thnx for all the compliments!

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
He is priceless. So CUTE!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
heres one for fun... hehehe

gizmo_8wks4.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my gosh he is just priceless. i want him!! silky terrier eh? hmmmmmm....
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results