shape
carat
color
clarity

New eternity ring :)

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
... oops! Now I'm wondering how this eternity would go against a 1.6 solitaire (tiffany style knife-edge setting)!!

I knew PS was dangerous!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Looks amazing on your hand. Maybe my 3ct eternity will grow up to be like yours :wink2:. Question on comfort - can you wear it all day? My band has 17 pointers and I don't feel the ring an at all. How would you say 35pointers feel between fingers and when holding something in the hand?

wcd

Rough_Rock
Laraonline, welcome back!!! I agree, Pricescope is dangerous, there are so many beautiful pieces here. I wear my band alone...if you really love this style I would suggest you have some fun and try on bands this size with your ring and see how you like it. It never hurts to look, right!!!

Baby monster, I know the ring is there but it is still very comfortable. I asked that they set the stones as low as possible, plus my finger is indented where I wear my ring so that gives me a little extra space between fingers. Hope this helps :)

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
MissGotRocks, Pink Tower, Sundial, tyty333, tigian, and violet3...thank you for being so sweet :)
tigian, the stones are F,G color, they look super white!!! I hope you are able to get your dream ring too, it is definitely worth the wait.

Your ring is outstanding!!!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
wow!!! It is HUGE on you!! Congrats on finally scoring something you really like.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results