shape
carat
color
clarity

New Eternity Band!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm super excited!!!! So...the past year has been, well challenging (for all of us) and more recently we had gone on a quick last minute family vacation to celebrate my daughter's enlistment and while we were gone, our dog was hit by a car and died. It sucked, and then it was Mother's day and well...the kids aren't that great at gifts, and then daughter was getting ready to leave, etc. So, I ordered this eternity band for Mother's Day and it's PERFECT! I'm kind of wishing I had ordered it years ago! Originally, I didn't want the miligrain, but it is so beautifully done that I'm happy that I stuck with it. :D The band is an alternating Ruby & Diamond Bezel set eternity by Ivy & Rose. I have had a sapphire version for years and love it, however these rubies seem to glow! :D Because of the sizing (7.5) I do have double diamonds but I love the look so I'm happy. :D Here are the pics:

1621898308193.png

1621898330805.png
1621898362275.png 1621898395190.png
1621898415982.png

I probably won't wear all of these, but if it's cold I think I could ;-) I do love the patriotic vibe though!
1621898447123.png

This will be my daily stack for a while (essentially exactly the same as my previous stack w/the sapphire ;-)
1621898584686.png

I tried w/both bands too.....
1621898610133.png

1621898619965.png

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Cozystitches -

Firstly - my deepest sympathies on the death of your dear dog. What a horrible shock.

But on a far happier note - congratulations on your new band! Those little rubies have a lovely, very distinct color and the match with your sapphire band is just delightful! Your channel-set diamond band with them looks wonderful and your whole stack looks great! I hope it made Mother's Day a fun day for you. And you can't beat a good big trinity ring either, can you? Yours is gorgeous!

I've only had a couple of things from Ivy and Rose, but I love their packaging - and their business card is probably my favorite of all the vendors from whom I've bought. Just lovely!

Enjoy your new ring and lovely collection!

PS I love the colored bands either side of the diamond band - especially the balance and the quirkiness of the different colors! :love:

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous and I love the touch with the double diamonds. Hoping it gives a little burst of joy every time you look at it.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. What a tough time to be dealing with all of these things.

But your new rubies are BEAUTIFUL. They are such a lovely pop of colour! I hope you take a big, well earned & relaxing breath every time you look down at your hand.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. LOVE your new bands!!! I am always looking for a ruby/diamond eternity band like that. I will look at their website now. Beautiful!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just looked and the ruby/diamond eternity band looks SO MUCH nicer in real life on your hand than in the picture on their website. I'm so glad that I was able to see it "in person."
Enjoy! P.S. sorry about your dog.:cry:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear about your pet. Its so painful to lose a part of your family in that way.

Congrats on your daughter's enlistment (give her a big hug and thanks)!

And for the bling....the ruby eternity is beautiful. Love the way it stacks with your blue sapphire band! Nice addition!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Cozystitches -

PS I love the colored bands either side of the diamond band - especially the balance and the quirkiness of the different colors! :love:
Thanks! :D I love the three together, but wonder about wearing the trinity as well. The trinity acts as my fidget so I worry about playing w/my eternities ;-) But I can juuuuuust wear the three on my right hand, so maybe I'll do that today! :D I, too love Ivy & Rose's business card!

Gorgeous and I love the touch with the double diamonds. Hoping it gives a little burst of joy every time you look at it.
Thanks! I to does! I've wanted more stackers for a while. :D

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. What a tough time to be dealing with all of these things.

But your new rubies are BEAUTIFUL. They are such a lovely pop of colour! I hope you take a big, well earned & relaxing breath every time you look down at your hand.
Thanks! :D

Wow. LOVE your new bands!!! I am always looking for a ruby/diamond eternity band like that. I will look at their website now. Beautiful!
Thanks! I didn't originally think about a ruby/diamond band, but now I'm wondering why I waited so long! I love the color as it really pops! :D

So sorry to hear about your pet. Its so painful to lose a part of your family in that way.

Congrats on your daughter's enlistment (give her a big hug and thanks)!

And for the bling....the ruby eternity is beautiful. Love the way it stacks with your blue sapphire band! Nice addition!
Thanks! :) It's weird having her gone (she left last Monday). :D It is a fun stack!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry about your dog, that does suck :(
Your bands are beautiful and make a fun stack. Hope they cheer you up!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh that's pretty!! Love the rubies, they really do pop! Looks great stacked with your other bands.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your dog @Cozystitches.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @Cozystitches
I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your dog, that must have been devastating.
I’ve missed seeing your posts on PS and often wondered how you were going.
Your new eternity is so beautiful, I hope it brings a smile to your face when you’re wearing it.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry about your dog, that does suck :(
Your bands are beautiful and make a fun stack. Hope they cheer you up!
Thank you <3

Ooh that's pretty!! Love the rubies, they really do pop! Looks great stacked with your other bands.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your dog @Cozystitches.
Thanks!

Hi @Cozystitches
I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your dog, that must have been devastating.
I’ve missed seeing your posts on PS and often wondered how you were going.
Your new eternity is so beautiful, I hope it brings a smile to your face when you’re wearing it.

Thanks! TBH I'm struggling right now with all the things. (not to self harm other than eating all the things!) This will get better soon.....I hope

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results