shape
carat
color
clarity

new ering and help choosing a band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmandaFace

Rough_Rock

You can read about my new set here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-sapphire-e-ring.52626/

I did have a band made with it, but Im looking into a couple guard rings because I love to stack!

i was thinking about a few etoile inspired bands on each side. i though the engraving on my ering next to something like that would make it stand out... but of course i might be nuts and im not really sure what i want... other than i dont want really tiny bands because they would sit directly under my ering since it sits up and i dont think youd see much of them anyway.

post some pics! links! tell me whatcha think.

asoering.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hi Amanda and congratulations on the e-ring! It's beautiful!

There was a thread about wearing 2 wedding rings but I couldn't find it. I did find this thread though that has my all time favourite stacked wedding band mommy2nk's set

There's also pics on that thread of various combos. I personally would like bands that match the feel of the e-ring i.e. with milgrain maybe? how about a couple of these thin 2mm eternities from http://www.estatediamondjewelry.com ? only $850

Band_2mm__6628_b.jpg

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Amanda, that''s gorgeous! I love the look of it, it''s great!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I love sapphires and diamonds together -- since we got married in September, I really love them!

Your sapphire has a beautiful color and the ring is just beautiful.

I don''t have any further suggestions for stack rings -- I think the ones posted above would work very well.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a lovely ering!!! Just lovely.

I too like the bands already suggested. Does your ering have milgrain? The bands posted do.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results