shape
carat
color
clarity

New diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
A co-worker of my husbands asked him if he wanted to take these off his hands- broken engagement. The wedding band (never worn) has 5- 3mm stones and melee on the sides set in platinum. The earrings have .5 ct centers set in 14kt gold. Got all for 1K. The band goes great with my old e-ring (1.5 ct center). The stones in both are extremely clean. Bad camera, but you can get an idea
19.gif

set (378 x 348).jpg

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Side view of band

side666.jpg

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
earrings

ear556.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are really pretty. I love the earrings.

Linda

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Those earrings are great! My favorite of your two wonderful new sparklies
1.gif

Marisa

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful new jewelry. I''m glad they were able to go to a new home and be appreciated.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I am sorry for him about the bad luck, and I am sure, the loss he took to sell these to your hubby......

but,

yeah for you!!! you got 2 new fabulous pieces for 1000 bucks! Man, I''m jealous!

they are greeeeeat!

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, I love them. The pics just don''t do them justice.I figured I''d never see a deal like this again and even hubby agreed. Maybe he thought it would cure my addiction to diamonds- but he should know better than that!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful, lucky you. Is the side view of a differnt ring as it only shows 4 diamonds.

susi

Shiny_Rock
Oh, both are lovely! And so detailed!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness, what a great deal! I love the earrings!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, the wedding band really is a perfect match and the earrings are just beautiful. congrats on the great deal...

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is a good deal. They look beautiful! I''m sorry that they had to come from a broken engagement, but glad for your new sparklies!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The earrings are lovely and that band couldn''t be a better match for your e-ring--looks like it was made to go with it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, that band looks like it was custom made for your ering. I love the detail of it as well. Those earrings are gorgeous.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely LOVE those earrings. LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
The side view is the same ring. I actually had to look down and count the stones:). It''s just the way they are set that makes the side look like there are only 4 stones. I was lucky it''s a perfect fit with my ring, especially since it was custom made to fit a different ring. The original ring must be lovely, The center was a 2.75 round center flanked by 2, 3/4 rounds.

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
I love the earrings. What a deal!

And how funny that the band looks like it was MADE for your e-ring! And it fits perfectly!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too think that band fits your ering perfectly!

LOVE the earrings.

Congratulations on your lovely new bling.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a perfect match for your ering, it was meant to be yours! The earrings are gorgeous. I feel bad for the broken engagement couple, but congratulations to you!

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
It is a bummer about the engagement. I don't know the couple. The guy broke it off. They were fighting all the time. He is a nice guy though and really got taken to the cleaners. He had paid for the rings and wedding, etc.. (3/07) She and her family paid nothing. He is out thousands of dollars. He's already dating again though, so who knows how commited he was. They were together for 2 yrs.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow that band looks PERECT with your e-ring. It is an amazing fit. I love those earrings! We need ear shots for sure!

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is beautiful and looks great with your e-ring . . . but I WANT those earrings!
3.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
very pretty

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Oh what a great find! And ditto everyone else above, I want those earrings....more shots please!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! That''s sad that his engagement didn''t work out...but you got some nice bling out of the deal!!!
2.gif

Clarygrace

Shiny_Rock
Wow, the earrings are absolutely stunning! The WB is very lovely too!

Wear them in good health!

35.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring...and those earrings are positively scrumptious.
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results