shape
carat
color
clarity

New Diamond Pendant Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
I recently got a bug to upgrade my pendant. I bought a .305 bezel set pendant in February of last year, but it kept rolling and as a result I never wore it. The diamond is beautiful and I think I will get another similar size stone and reset it in a pair of earrings. I had planned on just changing the setting to a three prong, but I looked on the WF website and thought, do you really want to change the setting now and upgrade later this year? Well, clearly I decided I didn''t want to do that. They had two stones in the .60ct size and I called Bob and asked his opinion on them. He said that this would be his pick and I went with his judgement. Thanks Bob! : ) I know the .60 are hard to find so I wanted to jump on it. I had planned the three prong pendant, but I also like the symmetry of the 4 prong, plus the 4 prong meant that they could do it in a matter of days. I sent my "proceed" email and faxed my CC authorization over on Wednesday at about noon EST. I picked it up from Fedex the following Friday morning. How is that for quick!!

The pendant is stunning. I also like how the .598 is still bigger in diameter than the .30 in the bezel setting. I doubled carat weight and went up substantially from a visible perspective.

Specs:

Report: AGS
Shape: A Cut Above H&A
Carat: 0.598
Color: I
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 60.1
Table: 56.1
Crown Angle: 34.7
Crown %: 15.3
Pavilion Angle: 40.6
Pavilion %: 42.7
Girdle: Thin to Medium Faceted
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 5.49-5.52X3.30
HCA: 0.6

Setting:

Platinum 4 prong basket fixed on a 16.5" 1mm platinum chain.

I absolutely cannot tell a difference in colour between the G and the I. Both are beautifully white to my eyes - lucky me!

I have a bunch of pictures to follow. Thanks again to Whiteflash, especially Bob Hoskins. A pleasure to work with you again!

I wish you well,

Bridget

598 IS and zoom.jpg

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Whiteflash sent these pics of it.
18.gif

598 WF official pics.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love it!
30.gif
36.gif

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Shows the difference in size of pendant. I''m so glad I upgraded!

Murano and comparison pic 01.jpg

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Love it too! That is the size I want too!
31.gif

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Oh help! I''m blind, I''m blind!
1.gif

merge back of hand w on rose.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s very pretty and big too!!
30.gif
36.gif

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
I could not get perfect photograph of the arrows through the viewer, it has perfect arrows, I just could not photograph them! I like the purply facets, very, veeerrry pretty : )

That''s all the pictures, thanks for looking!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Viewer and neck shot.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful Bridget! Nice upgrade.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it Bridget!!

I love that comparison picture with the bezel, I noticed two things, one is that the bezel really makes the stone look bigger because to me there was not that much difference visually between the two, and two that the lighting you were using in that picture just made both stones almost GLOW! Very beautiful and I love the setting!!!

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! Mara, The picture with the two of them was taken outside in sunlight, but not direct sunlight.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 2:11:21 PM
Author: Mara
I love it Bridget!!

I love that comparison picture with the bezel, I noticed two things, one is that the bezel really makes the stone look bigger because to me there was not that much difference visually between the two, and two that the lighting you were using in that picture just made both stones almost GLOW! Very beautiful and I love the setting!!!
I thought the same thing -- the bezel really makes the smaller stone look bigger.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, Bridget!

I think that is one of the stones that I was eyeballing at Whiteflash. I keep my eye on their .60c stones b/c that is the size that I will need to put into my mom''s setting that I had re-done.

Great find! I think it has really good spread for a .60c stone.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!
30.gif
What a nice size for a pendant.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 2:38:53 PM
Author: pebbles
Date: 1/5/2006 2:11:21 PM

Author: Mara

I love it Bridget!!

I thought the same thing -- the bezel really makes the smaller stone look bigger.

Me too! Too bad the bezel flips because it does make the diamond look huge.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
saaaaaaaaaweet!

I love it.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
WHOAAAAAA BABEEEEEE! Whatta GORGEOUS stone!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Yay, Whiteflash and YAY YOU!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is gorgeous!!!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a very lovely pendant! Anything to showcase a diamond is A-OK with me!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Its beautiful, Bridget! Great choice!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Bloody hell!

What are you doing to me? I am supposed to be in ''recovery'' and ''just looking'' these days.

I absolutely love your necklace, and the purply facets are a WOW!

If that was around my neck, I would never be away from the mirror!!! LOL

Enjoy!

Blod
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results