shape
carat
color
clarity

New Diamond, new setting!

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
I posted on another forum but wanted to share here as well.

Good evening ladies (& gents) it has been awhile since I've posted. I had originally been proposed to w/ a halo engagement ring that was "floating" I guess you could say..anyway, it was beautiful but I really wanted my ideal ring to be a halo flush instead of an airline/floating halo. So for New Year's Eve, my wonderful husband blessed me with a brand new ring upgrade. My original stone was a J, Si2, 1.02, excellent cut EGL International cut (which I know isn't that great) and so my husband got me an H, Si1, 1.00ct, medium fluoro, excellent cut EGL USA (which I have heard is closer to the GIA scale). The most important thing is that I wanted the stone to sit FLUSH with the halo, instead of sticking out. I had no idea he was going to get a brand new stone to go with the ring setting!! The stone is slightly smaller (1 carat vs 1.02 carats), but I am thrilled with it & I wanted to show off my new gem.

Let me know what you think & please be honest, (I am looking for validation here LOL!!)
image_297.jpg image_298.jpg image_286.jpg image_299.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, there is a world of difference between your old ring and the new one! Just goes to show - once again - that the devil is in the details. And this time, you got the details just right!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Big difference! Congrats on your new ring! :clap:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new one is so much nicer...that picture really shows the difference. Enjoy your new ring!

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! Here is a picture from the daylight image_301.jpg

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Do the stacked rings make it look gaudy/too heavy?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results