shape
carat
color
clarity

New Diamond Earrings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Lesley just sent me a picture of the diamond earrings I got for my sister. I should get it tomorrow. I am so excited!!!
36.gif
And it''s not even for me. I wanted to get the expert ready to go earrings but I was so stuck on I color not being white enough for my sis. I think it''s all mental--I have I color diamond studs and I think they are beautiful and perfect. I felt it had to be colorless grade because I want it to be extra special and extra white since this will probably be the only big gift I will be giving my sister. So I picked a pair of expert selection 0.38ct F SI1s, 0.76ctw. They are set in platinum martini settings.

I must say, I''ve never had an easier time purchasing diamonds. Because of my work hours and the time difference with me being in Hawaii, it was easier for me to communicate through email and I was even able make the purchase online. It was such a breeze, thanks to Lesley and the Whiteflash team.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
18.gif

Michearrings.jpg

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
there is nothing like a yummy pair of martini studs !!!
emsmilep.gif
They Are Gorgeous!!!
emteeth.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh they look perfect. love the size..

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous - what a terrific sister you are!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yum! this must be a really common size for smaller diamonds as i have a pair of .38''s too and i know there are a handful of other people on here too who have that size! i think it''s great for daily wear!! what a nice sis you are...hehee.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 12:40:11 PM
Author: Mara
yum! this must be a really common size for smaller diamonds as i have a pair of .38''s too and i know there are a handful of other people on here too who have that size! i think it''s great for daily wear!! what a nice sis you are...hehee.

I also have a pair similar in size. I love them! Love the martini setting.

Those studs are beautiful! What a generous sister you are. If you don''t mind me asking, what''s the occasion?

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Love those earrings. You are one really nice sister.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Great looking earrings! I think as well that that''s a great size. Mine are about the same;-) And dang, what a nice sister you are!!
23.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
ooooh very nice!!!
18.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 12:44:40 PM
Author: snlee

Date: 6/28/2006 12:40:11 PM
Author: Mara

I also have a pair similar in size. I love them! Love the martini setting.

Those studs are beautiful! What a generous sister you are. If you don''t mind me asking, what''s the occasion?
Snlee, the earrings are a wedding gift for my sister.
Thanks everyone. I should be picking it up in a couple of hours. I will post pics when I get it.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
I just got a pair of .39s in the martini setting as well! They are amazing!!! I''m always getting compliments on them.

freckles127

Shiny_Rock
They look great!! What a nice sister :)

Coincidence... I just bought a pair of expertly selected diamonds with tcw of .7. I can''t wait!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Darn!!! Honey went to the fedex station to pick up the earrings for me but fedex couldn''t find it, said they don''t have it yet! This is despite the fact that we got an automated call that it''s ready to picked up. Hmmm... It was too late to call Whiteflash, they are 5 hours ahead and were already closed. I guess we''ll get it tomorrow. On the other hand, I just recieved some pretty stack rings today as gifts to myself, just because.
3.gif
I''m very happy with them, so I''m not too bummed about not getting the earrings just yet.

Scarlet and Freckles, we are earrings triplets! Please post pics of your earrings!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I''d share pics of my new stack rings that I got today. I adore them! I bought them off of shopnbc. I''ve never made a big purchase, hundreds of $$$, off of a shopping network before but they looked so darn pretty on tv. And I remember Kayla bought a gorgeous butterfly ring made by this vendor so I thought, why not? But after I placed my order I had second thoughts and by then it was too late and I couldn''t cancel my order. But I am so glad I couldn''t cancel because they''re so pretty and are all sold out! The colors are so vibrant! They little bead prongs holding the gemstones are uneven but they''re so tiny, it''s not noticeable and I don''t mind them. Pretty comfy to wear too.

stackrings-1.jpg

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
3.gif

stackrings-2.jpg

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
They are blue sapphires in 18kt WG, yellow sapphires in YG and rubies in RG.

stackrings-3.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Love your new stack rings, so cute!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a nice wedding gift! Wow! I love the stack rings too.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! The stack rings are ADORABLE! L*O*V*E them!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And the earrings... swoonable, of course! What a wonderful gift. She''ll enjoy those everyday. I think martini studs are the little black dress of earrings!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the earrings, love the stack rings!!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful earrings.love the martini setting .
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2006 6:54:45 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Love the earrings, love the stack rings!!
36.gif

DITTO!!!
30.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
The earrings are gorgeous! It''s funny how when I hold it next to my I earrings, they look so white. But then again it''s not like my I earrings aren''t white to begin with but you can tell the color difference when they are next to each other. I took lots of pictures of the earrings but then I realized I didn''t upload them to the computer before my husband took the camera. He''s out and about. Hopefully I can post pics tonight, if not it''ll be Monday since I work this weekend.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Finally posting pics of my sis''s earrings! They look so sparkly and white, amazingly bright!

earrings-1.jpg

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
I''m amazed that considering the size of these diamonds, the arrows are so visible! love seeing the arrows!

earrings-2.jpg

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
My mom and I were talking and we think pretty soon, I have to get a pair for my other sis too. She''s not getting married, there''s no "someone special" yet, but when she sees these, she''s going to want a pair!

earrings-3.jpg

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a comparison shot. My earrings are 0.94ctw and the other pair is 0.76ctw.

earrings-4.jpg

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Again, very nice!!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results