shape
carat
color
clarity

NEW DBL ring

Rose974

Rough_Rock
I am always scanning reviews on here so I decided to leave mine. DH got me what was meant to be a surprise, a double halo all yellow ring from David. It was a ring I admired before but had been sold. First off, David is a pleasure to work with, amazing guy.

Second, This is the first time I have ever had a yellow diamond ring, I have amazing white diamonds but wow, I couldn't imagine yellow was this pretty, It is stunning. It looks like golden diamonds.

Also, the photograph and the ring were identical, the ring even better than the photo. I will definitely be shopping at diamonds by lauren again.

I added a photo, I cannot capture the sparkle and am notoriously horrible at taking pictures of my jewelry. Also forgive my dry hands :oops:

img_9991.jpg

r6549-halo-diamond-ring-b.jpg

img_9992.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks awesome! Enjoy!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!! I love the yellow gold and diamond!!! Yummy!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Buttery, sunshine-y goodness! It looks gorgeous on you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
....prettttyyyy swaeet! :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and shows perfectly against your skin.. I love it!

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The ring as seen in the photo by itself is nice, BUT it looks gorgeous on your beautiful finger and hand. You can put on any plain band, and make the band shine. :appl:

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am not a pink person, but that lovely pink nail polish looks very nice with your skin.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's magnificent and the color is so warm and yummy!! :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful buttery yellow bling! Your new ring is gorgeous! It looks lovely on you! :appl: Well done to DBL and your husband! :clap:

Rose974

Rough_Rock
Thank you ladies :D !! I haven't gotten anything done today because I can't stop looking at it

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and looks fabulous on your hand. Enjoy! :wavey:

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
Golden deliciousness!! :love: :love: :love: Enjoy!

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful amazing hand sunshine :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rose974|1449113824|3956739 said:
Thank you ladies :D !! I haven't gotten anything done today because I can't stop looking at it
That's wonderful. It looks so beautiful on your beautiful hands. You could be a hand model :appl:
[I'm glad to hear your comments on DBL quality and working with David. I have spoken with David and really like him].

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so pretty and looks gorgeous on your hand! You owe Santa Baby a big kiss and a hug!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! :love: It looks fantastic on you!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: I love double halos, and the yellow diamonds and gold are yummy! I have an all-yellow ring from DBL too so I know for a fact that your ring is stunning! It's like carrying around a little bit of sunshine, isn't it?

And isn't it just the best when all you want to do is sit and stare at your ring? :D :dance: Congrats and enjoy!

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
FancyDiamond|1449105646|3956656 said:
The ring as seen in the photo by itself is nice, BUT it looks gorgeous on your beautiful finger and hand. You can put on any plain band, and make the band shine. :appl:

Rose- thank you so much for allowing us to be part of this!! It was truly a pleasure working with your guys, he's a sweetheart.

I have to agree with Fancy Diamond...next time you're in NYC I will need to pirate your hand to get some shots of our rings on your finger- you do have lovely hands and nails:)

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a splendid ring, I love the yellow gold, the yellow and white diamonds, all of it :appl: It looks lovely on your pretty hand and what a nice manicure too!!! Thank you for sharing with pics and info!!! Enjoy :wavey:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring and your hands are fabulous! I'm jealous on both counts lol. Enjoy!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is just beautiful on you!! I love the DBL website and check it daily - when I wake up and before I go to bed!! :lol:

Beautiful ring and looks fabulous on your hand! Enjoy

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring! It looks perfect on you. I hope to add a FY diamond ring to my collection soon & visit DBL every day. So many beautiful rings on the site. Yours is gorgeous!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!!! :love: One of these days I'd love to have a yellow diamond ring!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!

congrats!! lovely....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results