shape
carat
color
clarity

new cushion and band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
Hello Ladies,

I am a NEWBIE!
emteeth.gif

I will be married 18yrs this November and had no e-ring to show for it. This was my 4th ring purchased. I didn''t realized I could have had previous rings upgraded until I started reading your threads.
emembarrassed.gif

So I was in the market for a e-ring and a band. After thorough research and reading your threads for the past 3 months I made a decision.

My stone is from UNION DIAMOND
1.58 gia k I1, 1.20 ratio ( i wanted the most rectangler cushion I could find) This is a very warm brilliant stone! I absolutely LOVE it!

7.52x6.28x4.28
depth 68.2%
table 58%
Polish - Very Good
Sym - Very Good

E-ring setting is from local jewler
3.0mm - 3.2mm at widest point cathedral mounting

This e-ring mounted appraises for 9000.00 with my local GIA appraiser!
emdgust.gif
(I could not BELIEVE THIS)
Therefore, needless to say I have had an EXCELLENT experience with Union Diamond!

band is from Ebay''s "5th ave jewlers" (deena jewelers NY NY)
.58 ctw, 10 .058 g vs (appraises for 1200.00)
2.5mm wide
2.5 mm heght from the finger

Thank you ladies for all of your knowledge and support. Its because of you that I LOVE e-ring and band.

I know I am a newbie, but I would sure appreciate your comments and concerns,
emsmile.gif

Thanks again.

cushion union diamond.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
thats beautiful!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
heres the ring and band on my ringer

union diamond.jpg

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
ok...last one.

cushionbandforme.jpg

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
mounting

cathedralmounting.jpg

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
another

mountingwithering.jpg

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
thank you ckrickett...
emteeth.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a dazzling set! Congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Its beautiful...your wedding band sets so nicely next to your ering! Yep, I never heard much about upgrades either
until I came to PS.
9.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set!

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
Thank you soooooooooooo much ladies.

TYTY333 you wouldn''t believe how many sleepless nights I''ve had trying to pick a band that would work with my ering. After reading many many threads I was concerned with the band scratching my prong the cushion is in, making sure my finger would suffocate because I was wearing more than one band, what mounting to put the cushion in, how wide the ering mounting should be,
emcry.gif
the list goes on and on and on and on.

tyty333 I have wondered for the past few months, what the size of your band is. I am considering 5 stone band and yours looks so huge and gorgeous to your ering. I want that look. What is the size of your 5 stone band? .50ctw, 1.0ctw, 1.5ctw, 2.0ctw?

I have been so obessed with vespergirl''s band and ering balance/ratio combination. How big the stones in your band were, if it is a eternity ring or not? Your set is stunning! It is perrrrfect.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
That''s a beautiful set!!! Congrats on the upgrade!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful Set!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is a PERFECT set. I love how perfectly the e-ring and the wedding band fit together ... your set looks like a million bucks!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!
perfect band!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your e-ring cathedral mounting and I think your ten stone band is in perfect balance with your e-ring. Your set is very well put together. I think you did a fabulous job!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set. I also love the 10-stone eternity with your solitaire!

Enjoy!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
You really NAILED the scale on that combo. Perfection! And individually the rings look very sparkly & lively and elegant.

CONGRATS!!!!

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
Ladies,

Reviewing your comments brought me to tears. Im so glad you are taking the time to check out my e-ring and band. Thank you soooooooooooo much for sharing this with me.

How about a few more photos....Im sooooooooooo excited
emotion-15.gif

beautifulviewofthetwo.jpg

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
another

anotherbeautyview.jpg

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
another

coolviewaswell.jpg

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
whew...
face1.gif

another...

pillowtopforme.jpg

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
last one

handofbothviews.jpg

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
ok...honest...last one.
this one shows the height of the band to the e-ring.

Once again...I'd like to express my gratitude to all of you ladies. You are helping me feel like part of the Pricescope family. Thank you for welcoming me.
emteeth.gif

micromasters.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/13/2009 11:07:57 AM
Author: brilliance4me
Thank you soooooooooooo much ladies.

TYTY333 you wouldn''t believe how many sleepless nights I''ve had trying to pick a band that would work with my ering. After reading many many threads I was concerned with the band scratching my prong the cushion is in, making sure my finger would suffocate because I was wearing more than one band, what mounting to put the cushion in, how wide the ering mounting should be,
emcry.gif
the list goes on and on and on and on.

tyty333 I have wondered for the past few months, what the size of your band is. I am considering 5 stone band and yours looks so huge and gorgeous to your ering. I want that look. What is the size of your 5 stone band? .50ctw, 1.0ctw, 1.5ctw, 2.0ctw?

I have been so obessed with vespergirl''s band and ering balance/ratio combination. How big the stones in your band were, if it is a eternity ring or not? Your set is stunning! It is perrrrfect.
Hi Brillance4me,

My 5 stone is .80 ctw F/G si1 so about 16-17 pts a piece. I wear a size 6.25. I really love it for all the sparkles it puts off!
30.gif
Here is a link with
more pictures:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/got-my-5-stone-with-pics.113094/

Are you planning on wearing this new ring as a RHR or another option with your ering?

tyty

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are absolute perfection!! No one in his/her right mind could find fault with anything. Congratulations!!
36.gif
35.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Wow brilliance4me! I love it! You did a splendid job, the stone is amazing! Congratulations.
36.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are beautiful
30.gif
I''m so glad you decided to post them here
1.gif

Carey

Shiny_Rock
These rings are GORGEOUS! Congratulations! I agree, before I found this site I had no idea it would be OK to upgrade! My friends still don''t believe it! But you won''t need to upgrade THIS baby! Be-u-ti-ful!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results