shape
carat
color
clarity

New Circle of Diamonds from Santa!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Santa''s such a good boy
10.gif
And I''ve been EVER so good, so look what I got in mi stocking!! It''s 1ctw of G-H, SI diamonds. It''s in white gold but being a yellow gold girl I popped it on one of my yellow chains and I love the contrast! Excuse the very un-firey picture, it was the dullest, coldest Christmas Day in Australian history this year I think, all of 15 deg. celcius!!!! Last year it was well over 30 degrees, perfect diamond-picture-taking weather! Not to worry, I stilll love it
36.gif

CircleDiasNeckShot.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, and it looks neat against the yellow gold on the chain! Were you totally surprised? I love when that happens...

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Nice to see another pretty piece from DandiAndi''s collection! I adore the circle pendants and the size of yours is perfect!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh, Santa was very good to you, love it!!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much ladies!!

diamondfan... I picked it out
12.gif
so I was half-expecting it, but it was this or the .60ctw version which I would also have been happy with, so I''m rapt with this!!

Sundial... thankyou!! I''m always so flattered with lovely comments from someone with a collection as exquisite as yours!!
30.gif

Kaleigh... thankyou thankyou!! Santa was good to me this year, I must have written extra nicely on my letters to him
41.gif

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! Today as well as being Boxing Day is the birthday of my second eldest brother (I have 2 older and 1 younger) so I''m off to celebrate again with another food-stuffing fest.

This will be my last post tonight as within the hour I daresay I''ll be in a food coma
37.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely pendant!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s very pretty! I like the contrast, too. Santa was very good to you!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Santa was indeed very good to you this year. I love your new pendant.

shay

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Right on Santa.
emthup.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice
30.gif
!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dandi, it''s beautiful, I love the size! Congrats! Good job Santa!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, it looks great on you!!

susi

Shiny_Rock
Dandi, you must have some kind of *IN* with your Santa....because he knew just what to get to please you and he did very very wel l
21.gif
I also like your mixed metal colors....they look great together!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results