shape
carat
color
clarity

New Christmas green bling

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
DH went to Intergem with me this time for a bit and saw me admiring this tourmaline pendant so he scooped it up for me and gave to me as a surprise for Christmas! I love it :) I don't have many necklaces, let alone nice ones, and this has such a nice glow to it.

18K yellow gold, and the tourm is between 1-2 cts I think but since he bought it, I don't have the receipt.

In direct light

With its back to the light

I love the detailing on the back

_2686.jpg

inbox_facinglight.jpg

inbox_backtolight.jpg

backofpendant2.jpg

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Some neck shots. I especially love it because it matches PERFECTLY with a green tourmaline ring that I got set recently :) :) :)

Perspective

With my green tourmaline from Jerry at GemArt Services

Anyway, thanks for letting me share!!!

_2687.jpg

withring2.jpg

withring1.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
That is gorgeous, Jereni! What a wonderful guy you have (do you think I could get him to have a talk with my DH?)! YG is great with that tourm too & I love the length of the chain. Your ring is a stunner too -- amazing how well they go together. Merry Christmas indeed!

--- Laurie

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smashing! Beautiful stone, beautiful setting and looks beautiful on you. It even has a friend so it won't get lonely. :naughty:

imagardener2

Rough_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful tourmaline and I love the setting. Also love the length of the chain, my favorite length.
Yes, your spouse is a keeper, so special that he notices what you like and has the guts to buy it. Gotta love that.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's just beautiful! Well done husband!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning. The color, the setting, everything. And the photograph, OMG! The neck of a swan, and this pendant... amazing!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm *green* with envy!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1356886985|3342871 said:
Smashing! Beautiful stone, beautiful setting and looks beautiful on you.

+1

I luuuuurrve that color!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning set!!! Lucky woman. :) :love: :love: :love: :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous necklace and how wonderful of your DH!!! I love the green and this is the prettiest shade of green tourm I have seen.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so gorgeous!! Such a beautiful color, and what a lovely setting! I really love it, your husband is awesome!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
P.S. I WANT your ring! And your husband. :lickout:

--- Laurie

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, thanks so much JewelFreak, Chrono, imagardener, FrekeChild, Arkteia, athenaworth, minousbijoux, NKOTB, pandabee, and junebug! You guys are so nice.

JewelFreak - hee! nono DH is mine! Lol. In truth he didn't get my CS/jewelry obsession at first, but then I pointed out to him that it's the equivalent of his obsession with cars and bikes ;-)

Thanks very much Chrono! I like that McGreenie (the ring) has a friend now. I didn't have any other green jewelry, and then I have this rather wha-BAM green ring, so it's nice to have something to pair it with.

Arkteia, you are so silly! ;)) I truly do not have a very nice neck, but it's nice of you to say so!

Agneau

Shiny_Rock
Jereni|1356963009|3343498 said:
JewelFreak - hee! nono DH is mine! Lol. In truth he didn't get my CS/jewelry obsession at first, but then I pointed out to him that it's the equivalent of his obsession with cars and bikes ;-)

Hahah, I have to tell my SO that my gemstone obsession is like his computer/consol gaming obessesion. :bigsmile:

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
Loooove it! What a sweet DH and what fabulous taste you have!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE that gorgeous necklace!! WOW!! the length is perfect on you- lovely and long and hits at a good point for both open neck and turtle neck or higher scooped tops! Very nice--- and that colour.... YUMMY!!! Just perfect how it matches your ring as well - - huge kudo's to your DH!!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Love those stones! Very pretty! :appl: :appl:

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks very much Agneau, aviastar, Enerchi, and iLander!

Enerchi, I have to ask, how DID you get your avatar to sparkle for the holidays? Just via Photoshop? It was so cute. I love your 3 stone ring.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful necklace! :love: Great job DH! :appl:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely GORGEOUS. I can't believe how well it matches your ring!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
@Jereni Sent you a message on LT about this piece as a ring

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! And it matches the color of your ring very well.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, what a beautiful Afghan tourmaline! I don’t know how you guys sell your beautiful things! I can’t, I would miss them! :cry2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results