shape
carat
color
clarity

New cheapy mccheaperon ebay mounting seller

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I happen to have this seller in my Ebay favorites file.
3.gif
I have never ordered from them though. I thought I had posted this seller in one of the LOGR threads already?
33.gif
I think someone pointed out that although they have 100% feedback, it seemed they may have had some shillers bidding on the items/giving feedback? They are from the same place that LOGR is from so I wouldn''t be surprised if they are consistent to the LOGR settings. I like that they have some unique settings too..... a little different variety than LOGR. Thanks for posting this seller....
1.gif

StephCrowley

Rough_Rock
Thank you for this great resource!!!
36.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I checked the seller out in toolhaus and there is only one withdrawn feedback. I can''t say anything about shillers, though.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I was just looking at this particul seller this morning. They sure do have beautiful settings.
30.gif
30.gif

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
Hi - I actually bought a setting from that seller a few weeks ago. It is gorgeous! The metal was a little light, but the pave is very sparkly and well-done. I had Mark from ERD set 3 sapphires in it and the ring is beyond gorgeous! Altogether it cost me under $400 but looks so much more. I''ll have to take some pics and post them.

I also ordered from this seller: lan.bo4
Similar settings, good service and nice rings.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/22/2008 9:32:20 PM
Author: gongjoo143
Hi - I actually bought a setting from that seller a few weeks ago. It is gorgeous! The metal was a little light, but the pave is very sparkly and well-done. I had Mark from ERD set 3 sapphires in it and the ring is beyond gorgeous! Altogether it cost me under $400 but looks so much more. I''ll have to take some pics and post them.

I also ordered from this seller: lan.bo4
Similar settings, good service and nice rings.

Thanks for the input. I look forward to pics.

TL... I did add pics to the LOGR thread of the setting without the stone...........
21.gif

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please post the sellers name. I am looking for an alternatuive to LOGR now that prices went up.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The link to their listing is at the top of this thread in the first post.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cannot access Ebay here at work

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two sellers with comprable settings to LOGR are:

Jewe2004
lan.bo4

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
Here is my ring from ebay seller jewe2004. The setting cost me $200, has .42ct pave and is quite lovely in real life. I found the emerald cut blue sapphire and the two white sapphires on ebay for a steal. Mark from ERD set the whole thing for me. He thought the quality of the setting was good, although the metal is a little light.

I did my best taking pics but I don''t think I''ve got the macro quite right yet.

bling 004.jpg

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
side view of split shank

bling 003.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! That is gorgeous.
30.gif
Talk about an ebay find that looks like it''s worth a whole heck of a lot more!!! For a minute there I thought that was a fancy shmancy ring from some expensive dealer like NSC. Congratulations on the great find, and thanks for showing us the competition. What dealer did you get the sapphire if you don''t mind sharing? How are the diamonds on there, are they cloudy (it''s hard to see from your pics, but they seem to look great).

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
wish i could get some better shots so y''all could see how sparkly the pave is. I''m pleased with the pave, of course there are a few dark stones but the quality is quite nice.

Thanks Tourmaline_lover! When Mark sent me the completed ring, I was beyond thrilled with how "expensive" it looked when altogether I spent approx $350. I don''t remember which ebay seller I bought the blue sapphire from, but it was from thailand. I can look it up if you like.

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
the center isn''t that dark but it was hard to photograph the bright blue in the bathroom lights!

IMG_0263.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! That is gorgeous.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/24/2008 11:44:06 PM
wish i could get some better shots so y''all could see how sparkly the pave is. I''m pleased with the pave, of course there are a few dark stones but the quality is quite nice.

Thanks Tourmaline_lover! When Mark sent me the completed ring, I was beyond thrilled with how ''expensive'' it looked when altogether I spent approx $350. I don''t remember which ebay seller I bought the blue sapphire from, but it was from thailand. I can look it up if you like.
Yes, please let me know who the Thai seller was. Thanks!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just gorgeous!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous and VERY rich looking! YOu got that setting for a steal! The stones are incredible too!!!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2008 11:45:43 PM
the center isn''t that dark but it was hard to photograph the bright blue in the bathroom lights!

I love it!
3.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/24/2008 11:30:00 PM
Here is my ring from ebay seller jewe2004. The setting cost me $200, has .42ct pave and is quite lovely in real life. I found the emerald cut blue sapphire and the two white sapphires on ebay for a steal. Mark from ERD set the whole thing for me. He thought the quality of the setting was good, although the metal is a little light.

I did my best taking pics but I don't think I've got the macro quite right yet.
Gongjoo143,
Are the diamonds true VS diamonds, or even if they're SI, are they clear? Even if there's an inclusion here or there, that's not what bugs me. I just hate cloudy "frozen spit" diamonds. I have my eye on a setting of theirs, and I want to make sure that the diamonds they advertise are really VS. They advertise VS diamonds in their listings as the default diamonds, and you can upgrade to VVS. In my mind that tells me that the VS diamonds are really I quality, and the VVS diamonds are SI quality.

Is it possible to get a side shot of the ring to show the diamonds?

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
I wouldn''t say they are vs diamonds, probably SI. For the most part they are sparkly, but there are a few gray stones. The whole look is very pretty and glittery. The quality is definitely better than most mall stores, and the casting is smooth and finished too. It''s a great deal for the price.

More pics but I still can''t seem to capture the sparkle.

bling 03.jpg

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
another. Sun was setting but I got some good lighting. I did look up the ebay seller but he doesn''t seem to have much for sale right now. I think I got lucky.

bling 07.jpg

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
I got this one at the same time on a whim because it was priced well. 4+ct heat treated sapphire that Mark from ERD set for me.

bling 13.jpg

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for humoring me - I finally figure out how to use my camera!

bling 10.jpg

leah19shahan

Rough_Rock
What the name of the seller where you got the sapphire if you dont mind me asking. It''s beautiful! Im jealous!

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
I got the emerald cut sapphire from x-gems but I just did a search and they aren''t selling anything similar. I bought it back in August so it was awhile ago.
I''ve also bought from thanex and they actually have a couple nice emerald cut sapphires now.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just bought something from Thanex that I was not happy with at all. The window was ginormous, but didn''t appear so in the pictures.

Beautiful ring. I''m trying to get some price quotes on fully cut VS diamonds. It''s more expensive I''ve found out since I want fully cut TRUE VS diamonds. Thanks for the additional pictures, really appreciate it. It''s even more gorgeous up close!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results