shape
carat
color
clarity

New CBI/HPD upgrade 1.09k up from.64I

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh beautiful. And I can't get over how beautiful and suited and perfect the 6 prongs are, they just add to the overall beauty of the ring ❤️

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh beautiful. And I can't get over how beautiful and suited and perfect the 6 prongs are, they just add to the overall beauty of the ring ❤

Yes, I love the Stuller solstice head. I wanted something a little different and unexpected with the shank, which is why I chose the surprise scroll instead of the solstice shank.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@caf thank you!

@krazikera thank you!

@tyty333 thank you!

@blingthing thank you!

@PreRaphaelite thank you. I will do one more video in a minute of it under a tree canopy in early afternoon light if the sun is still out in a minute.

@MissGotRocks thank you!

@elizat thank you and I don’t know!? Does it??

@Lykame thank you. I am also super excited about it. I love the K so much, which is very surprising to my tint sensitive eyes. And yes, you are right. The videos do not do it justice at all. It’s more dynamic and colorful than the camera and our eyes can see.

@Dancing Fire you know, I wouldn’t have noticed if anyone was watching me lol. I was too mesmerized by the diamond.

@Musia thank you! It does look bigger and the fire is amazing, but that is a CBI and I am a fire woman.

@joelly thank you!

jBright

Shiny_Rock
Evening light while under a patio

ADAC67DD-587B-436F-80CC-C53B1A4300E7.jpeg
Diffused bathroom natural light by cokeglass

A4CBAC94-7F00-47FA-8F53-3B77367DACB2.jpeg

Profile outside under patio evening
F1EFCF92-712C-4B6B-A01A-BD52D5AAAC23.jpeg

Bathroom diffused evening

125830E0-2460-44FC-90AC-4C88A12B5741.jpeg
Glamour shot:
16E45490-7302-4317-8BC8-5C36D083D3E4.jpeg
Backyard evening shade:
41881DCC-7A0E-42BD-9CFC-B9CCBC6611CA.jpeg

She’s beautiful!! That side profile too :love:. Congratulations @whitewave

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lydial thank you!

@AprilBaby thank you! I love the setting also. For a less expensive setting, I think it is rather perfect. The diamond is a sparkle bomb!

@Kaycee2018 thank you!

@Luce well, I did have to go there anyway to get milk paint, but I made sure it was the next stop after picking it up lol.

@Rockcollector I can’t wait to see yours! I probably will get pave Boston classic when I’m finished.

@diamondseeker2006 i was afraid of that lol. Thank you, and yes, upgrading is a lot of fun.

@Heathcat24 thank you!

@Weecam thank you and I know you know!!

@Bonfire thank you!

@ac117 the upgrade policies of the super ideal vendors is dangerous! I love this one and right now it look huge to me. Sorta sad I know one day I’ll be like “damn this diamond is tiny...lol

@Lvoeshinythings haha your name got it with the transposed letters. Sasquatch is silly but fun. I always tell my dogs at night to go outside and show big foot how you pee pee before going to bed lol :lol-2:

@Alex T thank you! I looooooove luuuuurve the colors!!

@Matthews1127 Thank you. The colors are mesmerizing.

@Lykame yesteday was one of those days where you just throw your hands up, call it a night early and have a shot of vodka and take silly photos. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

@Dandi yes! Firecracker for the 4th of July! Thank you!

@mrs-b thank you.

@Rpb thank you!

@bling_dream19 love it!!! Hahaha I don’t have a bass pro by me, but next time I go to one, it’s on!! Thank you.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Well done! Those two rings look just gorgeous together!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous stone!!! Congrats on the upgrade. :kiss2:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I actually really like that these are pictures in Home Depot, dishwasher box and on drainage cleaner- the contrast makes me laugh! Super snazzy diamond and then the photo locations- it's very much realistic. Not the staged vendor photos next to perfect flowers or champagne flutes.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually really like that these are pictures in Home Depot, dishwasher box and on drainage cleaner- the contrast makes me laugh! Super snazzy diamond and then the photo locations- it's very much realistic. Not the staged vendor photos next to perfect flowers or champagne flutes.

Really a very clear representation of my day yesterday and the pandemic in general. Lol.

@MeowMeow thank you!

@Catmom thank you!

@junebug17 thank you!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! That is one super bright and lively diamond. Stunning!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I'm so happy you are over-the-moon with your new diamond! CBIs are addictive, are they not? (A good addiction though!)

Its funny, I randomly saw some of these pics on Instagram yesterday and thought it might be you.

Congrats! Enjoy the sparkle!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really love your new stone. I really don’t love your Sasquatch statue - the photo with it in the background would have terrified me as a child!

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the upgrade! Your new stone is mesmerizing!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!! Nice, nice.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
morning diffused bathroom light
“I can’t believe it’s a K!!!” And I noticed last night HPD only has one K on the inventory list, so the K club is real lol.

As of right now, I would definitely upgrade to another K. Maybe an L. (Did anyone here buy that L??? It’s no longer listed).

AAAEE120-ED7E-43FC-8A06-80500A116547.jpeg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave your new diamond is gorgeous and your set looks fabulous on your hand!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have decided there must have been a mistake. There is no way this is a K. I mean, I have the AGS certificate lol and all of that but it seriously looks closer to an I.

My “tint sensitive” eyes are so confused by this.

@LLJsmom bright and lively is right! Thanks.

@RunningwithScissors yes they are addictive! This is my 3rd one that I have kept, not counting upgrades.

@lissyflo thank you! Sorry about big foot lol

@Nikki1415 thank you!

@gregchang35 thank you!

@Sparkles88 this is a medium head, so it definitely sits higher than my asscher. It makes a big difference I think. Thank you!

@elle_71125 funny! Yes, a CBI makes draino look good lol. Thank you.

@kgizo thank you!

@marcy thank you!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooo pretty. :kiss2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have decided there must have been a mistake. There is no way this is a K. I mean, I have the AGS certificate lol and all of that but it seriously looks closer to an I.
It does look higher color than a K.

cettesaphir

Rough_Rock
I'm late to the party, but this is absolutely stunning! May I ask the mm diameter and your ring size? Y'know, for future planning ;-)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm late to the party, but this is absolutely stunning! May I ask the mm diameter and your ring size? Y'know, for future planning ;-)

Sorry for the delay. My daughter had surgery yesterday. (She is fine, it is a routine ear surgery for a congenital thing she has)

My ring size is 7.25. The peg head is medium height.

And thank you!

F63C8EA2-0B84-4A71-B212-A6A142475D90.png

@Mayk thank you

@Dancing Fire it must be a “high K” so to speak. I absolutely love it and I usually prefer DEF.

cettesaphir

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the delay. My daughter had surgery yesterday. (She is fine, it is a routine ear surgery for a congenital thing she has)

My ring size is 7.25. The peg head is medium height.

And thank you!

You're welcome, and thank YOU! :razz: No worries at all about the delay - I've had multiple surgeries on my ear as well, so I know the drill! Hope she continues with a smooth recovery!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results