Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

New CBI Diamond Studs!!!

MamaBear

Shiny_Rock
I’m over the moon excited! My first super ideal studs. They are .86 ctw... sparkle bombs!! The size is perfect. I can’t capture just how much they sparkle in pics! I‘m so thankful for PriceScope and all the info on here, it led me to High Performance Diamonds. Thank you to @Winks_Elf and @Wink, what a great team! I am one happy lady today!!
525019E0-C997-4B23-9335-29729E134EB3.jpeg

vintageinjune

Shiny_Rock
CBI diamonds are utterly spectacular, congratulations on a pair of your very own! Enjoy them to the fullest, and should you have the time and inclination for some ear shots, I know I'm not the only one who would adore to see them in your ears. <3

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
They look absolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing; CBIs are absolutely awesome and I think you will enjoy wearing them immensely.

I'm pondering studs in approximately this size, so I would love to see ear shots too.

Are you able to tell us any more information about them? Colour, exact measurements... I would also be interested in their angles etc if you're willing to share. :))

What setting have you put them in? I think it might be a type of martini setting what with them looking like they have three prongs. What back piece for the earrings have you chosen?

Thanks again for showing us!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! They look awesome and def need ear shots!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for the ear shots! They look a perfect size on you!!!

Any chance you could take a photo of the sides of the earrings and the backs so I could see? No worries if you can't but thank you either way.

I bet the fire is unreal! The only annoying thing about earrings is that if I got some so beautiful I would be really annoyed I couldn't look at them myself all the time.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous, congrats!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

This is my dream set. I've been eyeing those matching E's for a while! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

MamaBear

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for the ear shots! They look a perfect size on you!!!

Any chance you could take a photo of the sides of the earrings and the backs so I could see? No worries if you can't but thank you either way.

I bet the fire is unreal! The only annoying thing about earrings is that if I got some so beautiful I would be really annoyed I couldn't look at them myself all the time.
Hope this helps. I keep asking my husband how they look bc I can’t stare at them like I would a ring!! Haha
821E510F-0693-4D8E-BC6D-1AD4748011F5.jpeg

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Hope this helps. I keep asking my husband how they look bc I can’t stare at them like I would a ring!! Haha
821E510F-0693-4D8E-BC6D-1AD4748011F5.jpeg
Oh that wasn't what I was expecting but I love them! That's a wonderful setting!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    20th Anniversary Upgrade
    20th Anniversary Upgrade
    Horses for Courses: Polo Match Jewelry
    Horses for Courses: Polo Match Jewelry
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.