Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

New CBI Diamond Studs!!!

MamaBear

Rough_Rock
I’m over the moon excited! My first super ideal studs. They are .86 ctw... sparkle bombs!! The size is perfect. I can’t capture just how much they sparkle in pics! I‘m so thankful for PriceScope and all the info on here, it led me to High Performance Diamonds. Thank you to @Winks_Elf and @Wink, what a great team! I am one happy lady today!!
525019E0-C997-4B23-9335-29729E134EB3.jpeg

vintageinjune

Shiny_Rock
CBI diamonds are utterly spectacular, congratulations on a pair of your very own! Enjoy them to the fullest, and should you have the time and inclination for some ear shots, I know I'm not the only one who would adore to see them in your ears. <3

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
They look absolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing; CBIs are absolutely awesome and I think you will enjoy wearing them immensely.

I'm pondering studs in approximately this size, so I would love to see ear shots too.

Are you able to tell us any more information about them? Colour, exact measurements... I would also be interested in their angles etc if you're willing to share. :))

What setting have you put them in? I think it might be a type of martini setting what with them looking like they have three prongs. What back piece for the earrings have you chosen?

Thanks again for showing us!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! They look awesome and def need ear shots!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for the ear shots! They look a perfect size on you!!!

Any chance you could take a photo of the sides of the earrings and the backs so I could see? No worries if you can't but thank you either way.

I bet the fire is unreal! The only annoying thing about earrings is that if I got some so beautiful I would be really annoyed I couldn't look at them myself all the time.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous, congrats!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

This is my dream set. I've been eyeing those matching E's for a while! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

MamaBear

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for the ear shots! They look a perfect size on you!!!

Any chance you could take a photo of the sides of the earrings and the backs so I could see? No worries if you can't but thank you either way.

I bet the fire is unreal! The only annoying thing about earrings is that if I got some so beautiful I would be really annoyed I couldn't look at them myself all the time.
Hope this helps. I keep asking my husband how they look bc I can’t stare at them like I would a ring!! Haha
821E510F-0693-4D8E-BC6D-1AD4748011F5.jpeg

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Hope this helps. I keep asking my husband how they look bc I can’t stare at them like I would a ring!! Haha
821E510F-0693-4D8E-BC6D-1AD4748011F5.jpeg
Oh that wasn't what I was expecting but I love them! That's a wonderful setting!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.