shape
carat
color
clarity

New Camera = New Pictures of Ritani Endless Love

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone. We just recently bought a new camera, a Nikon D80. We actually bought it to take more pictures of the kids, but y''know...I *had* to try it out on my e-ring, for fun. Anyway, I couldn''t get the macro setting to work (need to read the manual), so these were taken using the auto setting.

Be forewarned, I took a bunch and am about to post the best 10.

REL_122.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
It''s in another thread, but this is my original e-ring stone (1.14 F VVS2, purchased from BN), which was reset in a Ritani Endless Love halo setting ~last year (Pearlmans).

[This pic was taken with the recessed lights on...all others, sunlight only.]

REL_123.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock

REL_128.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock

REL_157.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
On the hardwood floor...

REL_145.jpg

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is so beautiful and the picture are great!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock

REL_147_2.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Handshots (although no one''s hand should ever be this magnified...not flattering!)

REL_166.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock

REL_167.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock

REL_169.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Last one...this was taken outside on a garden hose (sorry, no flower shots this time)...

REL_174.jpg

K9

Brilliant_Rock
I actually rather like the garden hose shot - I''m not sure that''s been done before.
2.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2007 1:54:32 PM
Author: cutey TT
Last one...this was taken outside on a garden hose (sorry, no flower shots this time)...
Thats the MONEY SHOT
22.gif
right there!!!!
30.gif
18.gif
18.gif
30.gif
Wow, its beautiful! You should add this to the fire thread over in RT!

Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for taking more pics.

ETA -- I think the garden hose shot deserves to be your new avatar! hee hee
9.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Avatar... because I love it so much! LOL!

cuteyTT..MONEYSHOT.avatar.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
your ring is just gorgeous...ritani just knows how to do pave right!!...

and your camera...wow, i can''t wait to see what it can capture in macro mode
10.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Okay... I dont know why that didnt work
33.gif

One more try...

cuteyTT.MONEYSHOT.avatar.JPG

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!! I LOVED IT THEN (WHENEVER I FIRST STUMBLED UPON YOUR FIRST THREAD) AND I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVE IT NOW! ai, the proportions are just supreme on your ring, and your diamond just SINGS!!!!
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your comments. I am so glad that I re-set it the way I did...I love it so much more in this setting than my original (Scott Kay tension)...it really showcases the diamond better. The best part is that the Ritani micropave is surprisingly strong. I don''t manhandle my ring, but at the same time, I am not super careful with it either. I wear it pretty much 24/7 (even to sleep) and throw it in the US to clean it whenever I need to.

Now I just need to figure out how to use the macro setting on my camera!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
wow that thing is magnificent! beautiful pics!

mamalala

Rough_Rock
That...is....GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is stunning, and the pics are awesome! I wish I could just compose shots like that--you have a great eye!
36.gif

clanalois

Rough_Rock
GORGEOUS! Wow, you could get lost in your Ritani, especially in the first picture. Beautiful ring!

themrs

Rough_Rock
Wowee! Your ring is stunning!
30.gif

funkynola

Rough_Rock
If you don''t mind me asking, I''m just curious how much you paid for the Ritani setting at Pearlman''s? I too just bought practically the same ring as you (1.13 round center stone from BN) and hat it set in the same Endless love setting in Platinum. Robbin''s Bros (RB) brokered my deal and charged me $2,800 for the Ritani setting. I emailed Pearlman''s and gave the specs on my stone and they quoted me $3,100 so that''s why I went with RB. The stone was sent to Ritani and set by Ritani. I''m just curious if I got a good deal on the setting? i love the ring just as you do. I already proposed 2 weeks ago and fiance loves the ring.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
This is just simply a beautiful ring -- and a great stone!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 11:59:51 AM
Author: funkynola
If you don''t mind me asking, I''m just curious how much you paid for the Ritani setting at Pearlman''s? I too just bought practically the same ring as you (1.13 round center stone from BN) and hat it set in the same Endless love setting in Platinum. Robbin''s Bros (RB) brokered my deal and charged me $2,800 for the Ritani setting. I emailed Pearlman''s and gave the specs on my stone and they quoted me $3,100 so that''s why I went with RB. The stone was sent to Ritani and set by Ritani. I''m just curious if I got a good deal on the setting? i love the ring just as you do. I already proposed 2 weeks ago and fiance loves the ring.

funkynola - I''m trying to remember off the top of my head, but I can''t recall. I do remember that I wrote a check to Pearlmans so if I can dig up that number, I''ll post later. I remember getting two quotes from Bill though...one for the Ritani Endless Love pendant and the ring I ended up choosing. At the time, I was considering setting the stone in a pendant instead, as hubby''s been promising an upgrade...and wanted to be able to wear both stones simultaneously. However, at the time, I wasn''t sure when the upgrade would be coming, so opted for the ring instead, and am glad I did because I love it (as I mentioned previously, the new setting gave new life to my old stone). Also, I felt it would be a waste to put my F VVS stone in a pendant, if you know what I mean.

Sorry I didn''t answer your original question, but I promise to look.

funkynola

Rough_Rock
Thanks for looking. It''s not too important, but just one of those things that will put my mind at ease knowing I didn''t pay too much of a premium.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful!!!
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Love the new pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results