shape
carat
color
clarity

New Camera, New Pics, New Band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ellem

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/7/2008 9:00:05 AM
Author: Cosmogrrl

Ellem - I wear a 5.5
1.gif

Thanx. Your stone def. looks A LOT bigger than .61ct!
30.gif

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very lovely Cuhion cuts ...... I want one. Looks great on your hand. Congrats!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Such a perfect ring for a "Cosmogirl"-- I love it.......

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! They look gorgeous together!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I love how delicate it is. Perfection!

blondie

Shiny_Rock
LOVE the set - totally elegant whilst maintaining the all-important bling factor!
30.gif
I thought the band is the matching Novo band - is it something else? I wear a scatter- wedding band and a round solitaire and would love the Novo band to go in between the two......it looks very much like the one you have?! Let me know if I am wrong.........!
1.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
That ring does look much bigger than it is!!! Perhaps it is just because it is so beautiful. That cut is amazing....Congrats again!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Love that cushion! Beautiful ring!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I too was shocked to see the stone size - it really looks sooooo much larger on your hand!

Beautiful!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
more hand pics please! it looks so huge and beautiful! i swear it looks the same size as my 1ct (5.5).

that super thin band looks amazing, and i really love the space between the two rings. very elegant and delicate looking!

i''ve been fighting the urge to go the downtown Tiffany''s for some window shopping-therapy, but now i think i might have to go try on some rings, especially the novo!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I just fell in love with the Novo last week and love the pics you posted! Can''t wait to see the pics when you have both bands on!
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats!!
36.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
classy!...classic!...elegant!.....beautiful!....sparkly!.....you name it! Terrific looking and the future band with give you even more flexibility with your look. I agree it looks BIG on your hand too.

jkil0313

Rough_Rock
beautiful ring...the diamond looks HUGE! What is the length x width ratio on that cushion its amazing?

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous Novo! I love your new band--it compliments your ring beautifully!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!!!!
i''ve been waiting to see a ps''er with the celebration ring. i LOVE it. i tried it on not too long ago. it''s a spectacular ring... so dainty
30.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - that's a beautiful cushion! I heart cushions!! The diamond looks huge on your finger - and the bands even seem a little big so you just may be closer to even a size 5 ring size....lucky girl with skinny digits!

Congrats!
36.gif

pinkprincessnovo

Rough_Rock
wow that is a gourgoes ring i wish i owned one 2
wat is the grading on yours?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results