New CADS in for 5 stone EC

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous and looks stunning on your besutiful hand.
This piece deserves it’s own Show me the Bling thread with lots of pics.
It has not been an easy ride for you. I am sure you will grow to love the ring 200%. It’s gorgeous

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
love it SO MUCH!!!!! IMHO it's perfection, but I'm sorry you've had such a hard road :(

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful! Wow.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
It is spectacular!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:appl:
Really amateur video
I absolutely love how your ring turned out!!! It was worth the waiting! It's a triumph! It looks stunningly beautiful on your hand-like it's meant to be there! You made a great video, too!
It does need its own SMTB thread! :appl:
The stone is bright white, the facets are crisp and the steps are lighting up exactly as they should! I think the traps and the bullets are gorgeous! You took beautiful flower shots! :D
The setting looks very well made and substantial and the stone looks huge!!!
I hope that the memory of what you went through having the setting made will quickly fade as you wear your amazing new ring!!! I'm so happy that everything worked out!!!
Enjoy it, every minute!!! :appl:

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Blingalingaling! I do love it more and more. I have already gotten a few compliments, my friends love the setting! I will definitely give the ring it’s own thread. I want to give a shout out to IDJ in there as well so when I have a good bit of time I will get on it. I also think it’s extremely helpful for other EC lovers to see an I color, I have not seen one bit of tint yet!! The setting is extremely well made. I love the higher set EC and the closed gallery. At times the traps look perfect and other times a tad too large..: I mean by .2mm, it’s crazy! But I have never doubted my diamond choice, it’s beautiful and a geourgous cut!

And thank you for all your support on this journey:love:

Last edited:

diamondlove123

Shiny_Rock
I love your setting! I think the proportions are great! Is your ring in platinum or white gold? Do you know if there is an advantage between one vs. the other? Just thought I’d ask as I am only in the beginning process for mine. I love the claw prongs as well. Very nicely done!

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your setting! I think the proportions are great! Is your ring in platinum or white gold? Do you know if there is an advantage between one vs. the other? Just thought I’d ask as I am only in the beginning process for mine. I love the claw prongs as well. Very nicely done!
Thank you!! My favorite part is the side and the closed gallery.... so cool. It’s 18k... stays shinier and cheaper:P2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results