shape
carat
color
clarity

New buyer, all opinions appreciated

jhenning1214

Rough_Rock
I am considering buying this diamond http://www.b2cjewels.com/dd-7991346-1.63-carat-Oval-diamond-J-color-VS2-Clarity.aspx?sku=7991346&utm_source=pricescope.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pricescope.com

I am very new to the diamond world and would appreciate any opinions on it. I am unsure how the knot will affect the diamond but with it being a VS2 I am imagining that it would not be noticeable at all.

My budget is right around $6000 dollars for the diamond. I have attempted to do my research as to the 4 C's and think I have done a good job, but some of the more intricate details are very hard to understand for me as a new buyer and that is why I am asking for your help!

My girlfriend who I will be proposing to has said she loves oval diamonds and is fine with a J color and higher and SI clarity or higher. I have tried to keep my search limited to oval's with a good cut.

Thank you for your time and help!

edit: added details

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not a good oval.

I'll search for you tomorrow or Wednesday. Bump it if I haven't.

jhenning1214

Rough_Rock
Bumping this thread for exposure. I greatly appreciate any time you have to spend to comment on my prospective purchase as I am an amateur and looking for help to make a good decision. Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results