shape
carat
color
clarity

New butterfly band! - but does it go with my ering?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think they go together... but are amazing seperate. Could you wear as a RHR?

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
I think they are both gorgeous, and I''m undecided on wearing them as a set... can you take a pic with them on the other way around? You have the e ring on first... and it''s messing with my perception! LOL!
23.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a darling band!!! I think you could get away with wearing them both on the same hand if you wanted, but they would look great on opposite hands too.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they compete a bit too much. Where the two rings meet the engagement ring sits very low and is pushed out and down. For some reason I don''t like that, and I usually like gaps with rings.

eyue

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 1:17:48 PM
Author: LuckyTexan
I think they are both gorgeous, and I''m undecided on wearing them as a set... can you take a pic with them on the other way around? You have the e ring on first... and it''s messing with my perception! LOL!
23.gif
Here you go!

webDSCN2151.jpg

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
I love the band but I am biased I do LOVE pretty much ALL things butterfly!
I think if you like them both on the same hand then it could work but personally I think opposite hands give both rings their very own center of attention ya know?

Thanks too for letting us know where you got this pretty little band, I admit I shouldn''t be spending but I may have to pick one up for myself
31.gif

eyue

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 2:58:44 PM
Author: btrflygrl23
I love the band but I am biased I do LOVE pretty much ALL things butterfly!
I think if you like them both on the same hand then it could work but personally I think opposite hands give both rings their very own center of attention ya know?

Thanks too for letting us know where you got this pretty little band, I admit I shouldn''t be spending but I may have to pick one up for myself
31.gif
36.gif
Don''t mean to be an enabler, but happy to help!

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Both of your rings are gorgeous!!!
30.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love both of your rings, and I am also usually a fan of non-matchy bands, but in this case I think your rings are better off on separate hands. I''m a butterfly fan as well, I adore that lovely ring!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new butterfly band is very very pretty, but I don''t think it compliments your e-ring. I would wear the new band as a right hand ring.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
That band is wonderful, and looks lovely when it''s left on its own to sparkle and shine!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It''s lovely! Try wearing it the other way around--where the bottom of the butterfly abuts your ring, and the wings point toward your knuckles. It might "fit" better.

cheers--Sharon

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
It''s soooo pretty, and so is your engagement ring...but IMHO no, they don''t go together. They just compete with each other in style and visual heirarchy.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
BTW- what does Sarah Michelle''s wedding set look like anyway? I can''t seem to find pictures of it...

eyue

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 9:12:44 PM
Author: tberube
It''s soooo pretty, and so is your engagement ring...but IMHO no, they don''t go together. They just compete with each other in style and visual heirarchy.
I like that: visual hierarchy! I have never heard that term before but will use from now on. :)

See Sarah Michelle Gellar: (not sure how to post pic directly)
SMG

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I love BOTH of your rings!

I do think they look better on seperate hands though, but it''s all personal preference.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Love your precious butterfly band!

Lori

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I love both your rings but I would wear them on different hands. I love how delicate the butterfly ring is
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results