shape
carat
color
clarity

New Burberry Bag!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Hey Everyone!

I feel so spoiled! On top of my new ring setting, my husband-to-be splurged again and bout my a new purse, a cute Burberry bag!!!! I am attaching some pics...

ctmpphpcRljzi.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Nothing was more fun than walking into Philly''s Burberry store to pick one out. I have been having an awful two weeks (just awful!) but my husband-to-be has tried to keep my mind off things with little surprises!

Do you guys/gals like it? I think it is classic!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! Great choice!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You lucky girl, I love it!!! Isn''t the Philly store great???

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh- It was great. It was so big, and nice!!! I felt very "ritzy" going in. You have to remember, I am just a grad student who wears t-shirt, flip flops and jeans (okay, no longer wearing flip flops in Philly)...

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Monarch64- Thank you! I do think it was a good choice, if I do say so myself
36.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
OH it''s definately a classic, I love it!!
36.gif
36.gif

What a sweet and thougtful guy!

What''s been happening, I must have missed the thread where you posted bad things going on, can you point me to it?

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
ADorable! I love it you lucky girl!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your beautiful new Burberry bag! I have a tote style Burberry handbag in the classic check that I''ve owned for several years and I still carry it now and then and I have received so many compliments on it. Enjoy!!!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Very cute! Your husband to be is a sweetie.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
very cute!! how sweet is your hubby!

this thread reminded me i wanted to get the classic check scarf...i saw a gal with it in SF and it looked super cute for fall with a short jacket.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Sophie- I didn''t write what specifically was going wrong...but it is a bundle of things...In the last few months my grandfather (and best friend) died, my mom became ill and needs surgery next week, I found out I need surgery again (I had heart surgery when I was a kid, and the metal pieces broke and moved around somewhere in my chest, thinking about it grosses me out!)...and a bunch of other things in my life.

Mara- I do love the scarf too! Very cute!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Sundial- You need to break out that bag a bit more :)

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
AllisonFay- He is a sweetie...I love him!

Thanks everyone for the comments...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bag...just love it!!
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE Burberry! I have a bucket bag that I got about 4-5 years ago that's still in mint condition because I carry it about 4 times a year, LOL, but I am just loving the black shiny trim on the one you got! And it looks like a perfect size too--you can put *some* stuft in it but it's not too big.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I lurv your new bag! Great choice!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results