shape
carat
color
clarity

New Brian Gavin Tennis Bracelet

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
I haven’t posted for a long time, but wanted to give a shout out to Brian Gavin for the incredible tennis bracelet I just received. It is a 3-prong platinum 6 ctw with 41 14.7-pointers. The workmanship is incredible! His tennis bracelets all include Brian Gavin Signature melee F/G VS, which was important to me. You can see the little arrows with the naked eye. The fire is amazing! They were great to work with, as always. IMG_5471.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5393.jpeg
    IMG_5393.jpeg
    413.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5390.jpeg
    IMG_5390.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 93

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful classic. Enjoy!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Completely beautiful!

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
I haven’t posted for a long time, but wanted to give a shout out to Brian Gavin for the incredible tennis bracelet I just received. It is a 3-prong platinum 6 ctw with 41 14.7-pointers. The workmanship is incredible! His tennis bracelets all include Brian Gavin Signature melee F/G VS, which was important to me. You can see the little arrows with the naked eye. The fire is amazing! They were great to work with, as always. IMG_5471.jpeg

The little arrows…so yummy!!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful, congratulations!

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, All! I’m happy to have diamond lovers to share it with.

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, All! I’m happy to have diamond lovers to share it with.

I’m looking forward to getting it back. I sent it to BGD via FedEx on Tuesday to have it shortened and they called today to say it will be here tomorrow. I was surprised since they only had it for 24+ hours. Incredible service!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very interesting seeing the 6 carat size on someone’s wrist! It actually looks bigger than I thought it would. May I ask how you decided on that carat weight? It looks gorgeous!

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
Very interesting seeing the 6 carat size on someone’s wrist! It actually looks bigger than I thought it would. May I ask how you decided on that carat weight? It looks gorgeous!

I actually had a difficult time deciding. I went back and forth between the 6 ctw and 7 ctw. I finally found one with almost an identical setting and carat size at Tiffany's and I thought it looked perfect with my eternity band.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually had a difficult time deciding. I went back and forth between the 6 ctw and 7 ctw. I finally found one with almost an identical setting and carat size at Tiffany's and I thought it looked perfect with my eternity band.

Makes perfect sense! I have found some bracelets with the correct carat weight but it can be divided up between more small stones or less larger stones. I really like the size of yours though. Did you have to have it shortened by much?

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
Makes perfect sense! I have found some bracelets with the correct carat weight but it can be divided up between more small stones or less larger stones. I really like the size of yours though. Did you have to have it shortened by much?

I found the same when I first started my search. For the same carat weight, the three-prong style has larger stones but less total stones than the classic four-prong style since the stones are set further apart. I found more variation in the number of stones on the four-prong style. Both are beautiful but give a different appearance. It was hard to find the three-prong setting locally.

It was 7 inches and I had it shortened to 6.25 inches. My wrist is 5.5 inches. I was glad to try it out at 7 inches though so I could decide by wearing it how long I wanted it.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found the same when I first started my search. For the same carat weight, the three-prong style has larger stones but less total stones than the classic four-prong style since the stones are set further apart. I found more variation in the number of stones on the four-prong style. Both are beautiful but give a different appearance. It was hard to find the three-prong setting locally.

It was 7 inches and I had it shortened to 6.25 inches. My wrist is 5.5 inches. I was glad to try it out at 7 inches though so I could decide by wearing it how long I wanted it.

I too prefer the three prong bracelet as I like the separation of stones. I like the larger stones too. I need shorter than 7” too - maybe 6.5”. Glad the resizing was done quickly for you and hope it is just perfect. Did you also consider Whiteflash’s three prong bracelet? Just curious!

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I did. I have pieces that I love from both companies. Their prices were virtually the same. However, BGD uses his signature cut stones while Whiteflash no longer uses ACA stones in their bracelets. All my other pieces have Brian Gavin Signature or ACA diamonds, so it was important to me to also have that cut quality in the bracelet.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I did. I have pieces that I love from both companies. Their prices were virtually the same. However, BGD uses his signature cut stones while Whiteflash no longer uses ACA stones in their bracelets. All my other pieces have Brian Gavin Signature or ACA diamonds, so it was important to me to also have that cut quality in the bracelet.

I thought that would be the reason why; I think there is an upcharge at WF if you want the ACA diamonds. I don't blame you for wanting that cut quality in the bracelet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results