shape
carat
color
clarity

New Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 11:59:53 PM
Author: marcyc
Hi Diamondfan! I have been wearing it quite a bit. Thank you.
You should get a wrist shot fpr us; I bet it looks lovely on you. I have bezel earrings and pendant that looks like that! I need the sister to your baraclet. hehehe

Is your finger better?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Skippy, I will try to take some new photos this weekend. My finger is getting better. I think I''ll have to keep it wrapped and dry for about a month. The cut is about 1/2 inch triangle. Since I cut down under the skin it will have to heal then the top part will fall off. Ugh! I have a great fear of knives now.
1.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I love it
36.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2007 10:09:31 PM
Hi Skippy, I will try to take some new photos this weekend. My finger is getting better. I think I''ll have to keep it wrapped and dry for about a month. The cut is about 1/2 inch triangle. Since I cut down under the skin it will have to heal then the top part will fall off. Ugh! I have a great fear of knives now.
1.gif
I''m so sorry about your finger
8.gif
My daughter is a chef and sliced the tip of her finger off...sorry to be so graphic. The good news is that it grew back. You would never know that anything happened. I don''t know if this was a kitchen accident, but there are techniques to handle knives that protect the fingers. Let me know if you need more info.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Marian. Ouch for your daughter slicing off the end of her finger. I am glad it grew back. I cut my middle left finger with a bread knife; it is about 1/2 inch triangle. The doctor said he would have put in stitches if I''d gone in the day before but it was too late. I finally took off the butterfly strips yesterday and it''s looking pretty good. He said it would heal and the dead part would fall off. I will probably be all gone in a few weeks. My husband won''t let me near the kinves right now.

Here is a picture of some of the bracelets on my wrist. Top to bottom:

WG Garnet trillions
WG 1 carat diamond bracelet
WG pink sapphire bracelet
YG sapphire diamond bracelet
YG 2 carat diamond bracelet

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Once more with attachment.

mcbracgrp.JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a close up with the pink sapphire bracelet.

mcwristpnk.JPG

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Marcy~I''m glad your finger is healing!! I love the two bracelets you are wearing together. They really look good that way!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful pics, Marcy
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Marian and Skippy. I like to wear 2 bracelets together.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
I love your bracelet!!!
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Flower12.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, your bracelets are gorgeous, and i love your style of wearing two at once! I love to wear my watch with a bracelet on my left hand, so I have my wedding set, a bracelet, and my watch on....it''s verra blingay! LOL!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Monarch. It''s a good thing to have blingy hands and wrists, huh? I really like watches but I never wear any of them. I like a bracelet and a watch togther; they make a great pair!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/9/2007 12:24:03 AM
Thank you, Monarch. It''s a good thing to have blingy hands and wrists, huh? I really like watches but I never wear any of them. I like a bracelet and a watch togther; they make a great pair!
Gosh I worry about the two things rubbing together. Isn''t that a problem?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven''t notice any problems with either the gold or the stones. Sometimes if they are different lengths they will overlap each other but I just straighten them out.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2007 10:33:30 AM
Author: Stone Hunter

Date: 8/9/2007 12:24:03 AM
Gosh I worry about the two things rubbing together. Isn''t that a problem?
I wear a different bracelet with my watch every day, and I''ve never had a problem!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results