shape
carat
color
clarity

new Bluenile Tiffany solitaire replica

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Quash

Rough_Rock
Bluenile told me a couple of months ago they would be getting a new six-prong solitaire setting soon that looked like the classic Tiffany setting. I''ve since went on and purchased a Mark Morrell Flame for my soon to be fiance. But, Bluenile just added their new setting in the last day or two.

Bluenile Tiffany Replica

It''s not intended to be a proper replica, as it''s not knife edged. But, does that head look funky to people? There''s something about it that just doesn''t seem right.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The diamond is set waaaay too high. That''s why it looks weird.

HappyFish

Rough_Rock
I am disappointed. I was hoping that they would get a more delicate 6 prong setting. I don''t understand why they have to make the prongs so "metal heavy".
8.gif

HEPennypacker

Rough_Rock
Interesting. I like their much more inexpensive 6-prong setting better:

http://www.bluenile.com/product_details.asp?oid=2&page=1&show_all_pages=1&col=2&row=1&pos=2

I just purchased a ring with this setting, and it''s surprisingly delicate and much less "metal heavy" than I anticipated.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, it is set WAY high...not liking it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results