color
clarity

New bling: EC eternity band

Bloempje

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I'm a long time lurker, first time poster... =)2

May I present to you:
My new emerald cut eternity band - D color VVS1.

I'm new to the whole EC-thing, but I must confess: I'm in love!

IMG_3643.jpg

IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_3642.jpg

IMG_3715.JPG

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love eternity bands & yours is a beauty!! It is gorgeous!! :love::love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, what a beauty! You must be thrilled & mesmerised!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Congratulations!! Who made it?

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course you're in love. What's not to love about that band?!?!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow that's a beautiful bling bling!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! This is my friends dream ring! How many carets?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More info, please? What size EC's did you use? What is the cttw? Was it custom? Where did you find/create it?
I'm a step-Cut lover & I LOVE IT! I'm in the process of creating my first bespoke anniversary band with Asschers to go with my EC ER & baguette WR. I'm dying for details on your new ring! It's gorgeous!!! Welcome to the step-cut club!!! :love:

Bloempje

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous! Congratulations!! Who made it?

Thank you! I had it custom made in Antwerp (Belgium).

Wow! This is my friends dream ring! How many carets?

Thanks! The ring is 5.86 carat. My ring size is 4.5.

More info, please? What size EC's did you use? What is the cttw? Was it custom? Where did you find/create it?
I'm a step-Cut lover & I LOVE IT! I'm in the process of creating my first bespoke anniversary band with Asschers to go with my EC ER & baguette WR. I'm dying for details on your new ring! It's gorgeous!!! Welcome to the step-cut club!!! :love:

Thank you so much! How exciting for you!! I had this one custom made in Antwerp. It's 5.86 carat on a size 4.5 finger. There are 19 stones of .30 carat.
Looking forward to your reveal!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just gorgeous - thanks for sharing it with us!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! That's really beautiful!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I had it custom made in Antwerp (Belgium).

Thanks! The ring is 5.86 carat. My ring size is 4.5.

Thank you so much! How exciting for you!! I had this one custom made in Antwerp. It's 5.86 carat on a size 4.5 finger. There are 19 stones of .30 carat.
Looking forward to your reveal!

Thank you! I'm so excited!! Trying to find a suite of 7 25-33point Asschers for my 3/4 Eternity (size 6 ring for size 5.5-5.75 finger). It's very challenging!! How was your experience putting yours together? Can you share some details about your experience? How easy was it to source your suite of 19 matching 30 point EC's?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! :love::love::love: Your ring is gorgeous. It's amazing.

Bloempje

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I'm so excited!! Trying to find a suite of 7 25-33point Asschers for my 3/4 Eternity (size 6 ring for size 5.5-5.75 finger). It's very challenging!! How was your experience putting yours together? Can you share some details about your experience? How easy was it to source your suite of 19 matching 30 point EC's?

My jeweler picked them out for me, so I wasn't involved in that process. Once he had all the stones, he called me and I went to "inspect" them. A week later, the ring was ready. I wanted it to be as "flat" as possible, so it wouldn't be uncomfortable and he did a wonderful job.

Initially, I wanted a bigger ring (more carats), but he advised against it, given my fingers are quite small and I'm really glad I listened. =)2

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
My jeweler picked them out for me, so I wasn't involved in that process. Once he had all the stones, he called me and I went to "inspect" them. A week later, the ring was ready. I wanted it to be as "flat" as possible, so it wouldn't be uncomfortable and he did a wonderful job.

Initially, I wanted a bigger ring (more carats), but he advised against it, given my fingers are quite small and I'm really glad I listened. =)2

Love icy white emeralds! Your emerald eternity is so gorgeous! Could you please post a profile shot or two? Definitely interested to see how low they sit. Do you know the depth of your ring?

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, spectacular! It looks almost architectural.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium

My jeweler is sourcing mine as well . Not so easy to find a perfect square dimensions for Asschers, but they are working on it for me.
I agree about keeping the stones smaller due to finger size and comfort. My maximum carat weight for each stone is 33 points ... I do not want to overwhelm and I do not have a lot of space between knuckles, so I have to be certain that it will fit with my wedding set.
Your band turned out beautifully; it is incredibly low to the finger and it looks stunning!! Don't be surprised if I contact you in the near future because I'm having difficulties with mine...lol!! ;)2
Wear it in good health !!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Perfect diamonds and excellent execution! I’m starting to wish I get emerald cuts for my eternity :love:

plad25

Shiny_Rock
The first post didn't mention the total weight and then I scrolled down to the pics. WOW. :-o Major bling. Looks beautiful and great on you.

P

PierreBear

Welcome to PS! Wonderful band and way to make an entrance! It's gorgeous! Are you wearing it as a RHR and do you wear anything on your left at the same time? Just curious how you are styling it up! Enjoy it for years to come!!! :dance:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magnificent! This ring belongs in the PS Icons thread.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So fab:love: Love big eternities:appl:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Any pics a with it's companion ER?

Bloempje

Rough_Rock
Welcome to PS! Wonderful band and way to make an entrance! It's gorgeous! Are you wearing it as a RHR and do you wear anything on your left at the same time? Just curious how you are styling it up! Enjoy it for years to come!!! :dance:

:love: Any pics a with it's companion ER?

Thank you! I'm wearing it as a RHR. :twisted2: No engagement ring (yet). =)2

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so beautiful! Congratulations. It's a dream ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results