shape
carat
color
clarity

New Bling - 1 ct 5 stone band and bulova!

cliniquelove83

Rough_Rock
Gifts I bought for myself for finishing my 3rd year of grad school, he he. Approximately 1 carat 5-stone diamond band set in 14kt white gold. Stones are approximately G/H, SI2, one stone is I1 per my jeweler. Inclusions are barely noticeable, love the sparkle. This is my first experience with rounds, I own a cushion ering and they behave so differently. Great deal on ebay! I''ll wear it on days when my ering is less practical. Also got a bulova watch with diamond accents, I kind of have an obsession with watches. I think they complement each other well!

rsz_img_120478.jpg

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the third picture of the band. It''s so delicious!
18.gif

And the bulova watch is so sophisticated!
30.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Oh yum - both pieces are delicious! I love how the 5-stone looks like a full eternity from the top, it''s gorgeous with the watch - I love diamond accents on watches too, and I''d totally wear that! Congrats on 3 years of grad school - what a great way to treat yourself!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your 5 stone pairs nicely with your watch! Both look gorgeous on you! Congrats on finishing your 3rd year.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on finishing your 3rd year!! And what nice little celebratory pretties you have
5.gif

LOVE the band, the proportions are perfect for your finger
30.gif

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
cliniquelove - beautiful ring!! have you tried it with your cushion? i''m also getting a five stone band and will wear it as a wedding band with my cushion ering. i''d love to see how it looks with your ering too!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great ebay find! Love it!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/1/2010 2:35:43 PM
Author: cliniquelove83
the two together.

LOVE!!!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!! Enjoy them.

galleygal

Shiny_Rock
Lovely ring! Congrats on finishing up you 3rd year of grad school...well worth a nice blingy present for yourself!!
31.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on finishing your 3rd year!! Love the bling!!! They look great on you!!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful band! Its Very Nice and looks sooooo good on your hand! Congrats on finishing 3rd yr of grad school!

If we don't reward ourselves...who will?!
2.gif

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I really like both of your purchases.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
What size is your finger for reference? I really like the coverage of your ring.

cliniquelove83

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Sweetpea - unfortunately my ering is set extremely low so the diamond band doesn''t sit flush, I''ve thought about getting a spacer band so I can wear them together. I can take some pics in the interim if you just want a rough idea ... Let me know!

Lknvrb4 - my ring size is a 4.25, the ring is 4.5

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/2/2010 1:19:41 PM
Author: cliniquelove83
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Sweetpea - unfortunately my ering is set extremely low so the diamond band doesn''t sit flush, I''ve thought about getting a spacer band so I can wear them together. I can take some pics in the interim if you just want a rough idea ... Let me know!

Lknvrb4 - my ring size is a 4.25, the ring is 4.5

thanks cliniquelove! i don''t want you to go out of your way to do it, but pictures of any bling is always a good thing! i''m still waiting on finalizing the design of my set so it''ll be a while before I see my cushion again. i think it''s pretty rare to find a cushion ering with a five stone band. if you do get pictures, i''d really appreciate it! congratulations on your great accomplishment :)

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So you did decide to keep it
36.gif
it looks wonderful on you!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your ring is fabulous! What a great find! :appl:

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations. Pretty pieces. I love the ring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring! Congratulations on finishing your 3rd year of grad school.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. The ring is in great proportion to your hand and the watch seems to match the ring.

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your third year! You deserve new bling. Fellow watch lover here and that Bulova is great, I love the size and your ring is soooo pretty, I vote for a spacer and try it with your ring! Great buys :appl:

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow--both pieces are gorgeous! I love a watch with some bling to it, and the five-stone is perfect on you. The finger coverage is just right, and it looks so sparkly and substantial. Love them both!

Alli

Rough_Rock
What is the carat weight of the band? Love both the ring and the watch!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring and nice watch! Congrats on finishing your 3rd year.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results