shape
carat
color
clarity

New band to go with recent ERing upgrade - thoughts

Hipchik

Rough_Rock
I've been on the lookout for a band to go with my upgraded ERing. Won this one on Ebay for $293. It's an eternity ring 18k WG with 1.55 cts of rubies and diamonds. The rubies are square cut and the diamonds are rounds. The edges are milgrained and it has nice engraving around the profile. It is a size 5.5 I believe and has a small sizing spacer. It is an estate piece but not sure how old. I really like the band but what do you think of it in combo with my ER. Diamond seeker recommended a spacing ring in the thread where I posted my upgraded ring initially. So if I decide to wear the band with my ring I will get the spacer. Should the spacer ring be in platinum as my ER or 18k like the band? I am also okay with just wearing it on my RH As a stacker. Thanks for your comments.

_36482.jpg

_36483.jpg

_36484.jpg

Hipchik

Rough_Rock
Few more pics.

_36485.jpg

_36486.jpg

_36487.jpg

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely LOVE this ring!! Those rubies and that engraving. Wow. Not sure With your ring. Have you tried a tiny spacer? It is a beauty and wow. Again. Wow.

Hipchik

Rough_Rock
Ringo865 - thanks. I really like it too. I was surprised when I opened the box. I wasn't expecting it to be so bright. The pics on ebay made the rubies look darker.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful band makes a beautiful set!
Boy, do you know how to ebay :)
Congratulations, wear them both in good health!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the band looks beautiful and you got it for a nice price! I'd like it much better worn below the e-ring, though. Your spacer can be platinum or white gold, but I'd go with platinum so you don't have to have it replated. I'd honestly want an all diamond band as my main wedding band, and I would use this one for some variety and for stacking on the other hand.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a great find! It's a beautiful band! :appl: I would try it with a platinum spacer as well. :wavey:

Hipchik

Rough_Rock
Diamondseeker. I was originally looking for an all diamond band but couldn't find one I really liked in my price range I'll keep looking.

Rockin ruby and Kaekae. Thanks!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so beautiful! That colour :love: :love: And for such a great price!

I'm also a proponent for band under the e-ring, but of course it's your hand.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results