clarity

New AVC Moissies Are Up NOW!!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love: Look at those 5ct beauties!
Side note: I can’t believe that 2.41ct rectangular cushion is still there. It’s stunning!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know!!! I’m shocked that nobody has snatched that one up yet!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need to see one IRL. I am generally a purist at heart but never say never. And anyway even if it isn't my thing I can appreciate the beauty of the Moissanite. Thank you @Irishgrrrl for keeping us posted.

And @Rhino wow. Beautiful. :love:
https://www.augustvintageinc.net/co...5-43ct-h-vs-august-vintage-cushion-moissanite

V360Images_51bdaece-46c8-4d56-9848-ead0e8092ffc_800x.jpg

They are so gorgeous and I can’t wait to see one IRL, either! I’m usually a purist too, but I’ve always wanted a large AVC. I think AVCs are absolutely beautiful at any size (and a smaller AVC diamond might be in the cards for me eventually), but I’m really drawn to the larger sizes where you can look into them and just get lost in the facet pattern and the Kozibe effect. But I knew the size I wanted would probably be cost-prohibitive in a diamond, so I was overjoyed when Jon started offering the AVC moissies! :mrgreen:

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hello my pspeeps!!! Just caught this thread. YASSS ... OMGEE I go from one to the next thinking ... what a perfect size for a ring OR PENDANT!!! :razz: Then I pull out another and I'm like ... oh gee. I'm seriously thinking I'm now going to put a nice men's ring together for myself too. I can't let ya'll have all the fun! :bigsmile: Note these all have beautifully faceted girdles as well as culets too!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello my pspeeps!!! Just caught this thread. YASSS ... OMGEE I go from one to the next thinking ... what a perfect size for a ring OR PENDANT!!! :razz: Then I pull out another and I'm like ... oh gee. I'm seriously thinking I'm now going to put a nice men's ring together for myself too. I can't let ya'll have all the fun! :bigsmile: Note these all have beautifully faceted girdles as well as culets too!

You KNOW I love those big culets! And I think you should definitely put together a men’s ring. Treat yo self! :mrgreen2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results