shape
carat
color
clarity

New Aqua RHR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
This arrived today. I''ve been looking at buying an aqua RHR band for awhile - I love aquas, especially Santa Maria aquas. Stumbled across this beauty in my internet hunts, and it''s lovely. I''m sorry my pictures suck, they were taken with my Blackberry. Total carat weight is one carat, and the aquas are oval shaped, set into lovely milgrain boxes. 14k white gold, the undergallery is finished, and it''s a size 6 - need to get it sized down a half size or so. The detail work is lovely, the stones are clear and are that gorgeous, deep, Santa blue. Me likey. :)

aqua 71.jpg

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
One more.

aqua 61.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous. Me likey too!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
ooo That''s very pretty! I love aquas!
I like the way they are set.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I''d love to see some crisp, up close shots..... *hint, hint*
bat%20eyes3.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Another aqua fan here--congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo I really love it! I hope you post more pics!

please, please, please, purrty please!!

9.gif

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, y''all. :) Ellen, you''ll have to wait - 3 cameras, and not a one to be found. And as Mara can tell you, I don''t know how to use the macro, anyway. :)

Here''s a link for better pics. I should say, my Mum actually found this for me - she''s in Toronto and has ordered a few Generations 1912 pieces from their Canadian shopping network. I was reluctant at first, but I''ve seen the rings she''s purchased, and they are a notch above your typical home shopping crud. This one has a nice heft, the stones are uniform in size, colour, and clarity, and are set straight, and in the undergallery, "1912" has been somehow cast/woven into the gold. It''s a beautiful detail...yes, worthless without pics, I know. *hunts for a camera* :)

http://www.shopnbc.com/product/?familyid=J300882&storeid=1&track=-20112&page=LIST&free_text=aquamarine%20ring&track=-20101&cm_re=TS-_-N-_-J300882

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well the site pics are very pretty! And it''s really unique, I don''t think I''ve ever seen one like it. Neat!!

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I cannot find the flipping camera.

Ellen, it is indeed unique, and I wish I could find my camera so I could better capture its beauty. Maybe later.

Thanks again, everyone. :)

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! Thanks for sharing! I think aquas are so pretty!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

fisiogrl

Shiny_Rock
sigh.
I always seem to like what you buy....I really have to stop looking at your threads! Make sure you find your camera soon.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

canadiangrrl, I think you''re going to be very happy with a Bob Weinman ring. I have held several in my hand and they are beautiful!! One of my girlfriends has been collecting rare and exotic rings and gem stones to pass down to her grandchildren and she has several of his natural Alexandrite rings. His designs are all remakes of his family''s original designs from the early 1900''s. He is very accessible and has excellent customer service. They''ll provide you with his 800 number in Manhattan and you can send your ring in for sizing or repair for free. I like his company and what they stand for. His gold work is also very nice, neat and clean.

Your new ring is beautiful and the color is just right. Congrats! Tell Mom "good find!"

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo, I love aquas and it looks beautiful! I really hope you find your camera soon.......hint.......hint!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results