shape
carat
color
clarity

New Anniversary Band Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Okay, if you are having déjà vu; yes I posted a similar thread a few weeks ago. However, I traded that band in for some earrings. The diamonds and the setting in that band just weren’t what I wanted.

Today I went to my fav jewelry store in a nearby major city and bought this. It’s a ¼ ct. RB channel set anniversary band. The diamonds are well cut, white and clear. It lines up great with my wedding rings so I am very pleased with it so I think this one is a keeper.

mcannivalone.JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here my rings are together.

mcannivrings3.JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks wrstacks. Too funny suggesting adding another one on the other side - I was messing with that at the jewelry store today but with thinner bands.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Part two looks lovely!
I really like that new band--you are making me want YELLOW gold!
It looks so waaarrmmm!
36.gif

ETA: Where are the earrings? Can we see?
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Coati. I really like yellow gold but have quite a bit of white gold too.

Here is the link to the earrings. I have them on this morning.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that looks great, Marcy! I love the look of all three together!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY Pretty and looks nice by itself too!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Just perfect!!! I LOVE "3" rings on left hand :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
It looks perfect with your wedding set! It''s gorgeous!
31.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad you found something you love!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THAT looks beautiful! I really do love the combination that you have here, so pretty!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks great Marcy!!!
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks ImpatientOne, Motownmama, Woobug, Luvsdiamonds, Tacori E-ring, DiamondDana and Skippy.

My DH is out of town on business this week so he asked me tonight if I was ready to trade my new ring in yet. Then he asked me when I was going to want to upgrade my diamond. He at least understands about diamond shrinkage. Yippee!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! I love the look of all of the rings together! Glad your DH understands the joys of diamond trading/shrinkage issues! LOL!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, that looks beautiful!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh that looks awesome marcy! The band compliments your set beautifully! And kudos to you on having such an understanding hubby
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks perfect with your set! Yay, that you were able to find what you were looking for. I love the YG!
36.gif
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks Monnie. I think the 3 rings go together really well. My husband said I could “look” at stones in March but he didn’t say “buy” which he pointed out to me when I got very excited. LOL.

Thank you Lorelei.

I am glad you think the rings compliment each other, DandiAndi. My husband likes watches so he understands shrinkage really well.

Thanks Michelle. I really like the warmth of yellow gold.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That one looks like it was designed to go with your rings! Very pretty!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Diamondseeker.

Wrstacks, I will look forward to your pictures.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Marcy, it''s lovely! Congrats on finding something else you love and for showing how good yellow gold can look! I wish that I could''ve found a setting I love in yellow gold.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
marcy!!! You are fully bling-ed out now with your beautiful pendant, new rings and new earrings! I peeked at your earrings thread too and they''re so lovely!!!! Got anymore?
2.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks, Sparksalicous. When we were looking to upgrade my ering I looked at white gold but we both thought diamonds stood out more in yellow gold.

CrownJewel, I am glad you like my bling collection. I do have more of all of the above.

9.gif

Wrstacks, your rings are gorgeous. It would be hard to say which way I like the best. It is very cool you can vary the look from day to day – it’s like having several different rings to wear. Thanks for sharing them with me. I understand your PS name now too.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Marcy~ Those rings look perfect together. I''m glad you found one you love! I just saw the earrings now, too. (sorry, I''m behind on SMTR) They are wonderful!! BTW- yellow gold really looks great on you!

wrstacks~ I love your stackers!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wrstacks, I''d love to see more of your rings. How fun to change them out.

Thanks Somethingshiny, I do like YG on me. I am enjoying the rings together and have on my earrings today.

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Marcy, your ring is gorgeous! And I love the earrings as well!
18.gif

wrstacks, great stacking-I love them allllll.......
16.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Gemma.

Wrstacks, ditto to what Gemma said - great stacks, I love them all.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wrstacks, I think my fingers are too short to wear 4 rings. I had a comfort fit plain gold band for a short time (when I had my heart diamond ering) and I must admit I miss it. It was so nice. Maybe I''ll pick one up again and wear it sometimes. You''ve inspired me to try different looks.
1.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy I love your new band! Have you tried wearing your rings with the anniversay ring between the e-ring and the wedding band? I know that isn't technically how they should go, but I am thinking that they would also look really cool that way! I love symmetry... If it isn't too much trouble, can you post a picture that way so I can see?
9.gif

DD
35.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Wrstacks and Dreamer. I think that would look great but my wedding rings are one solid ring because I had the jeweler put them together. I can spin the wring around and put the diamond in the center for a little different look. I''ll take a picture of that for you and post it later this week. My husband is very much in to symetrical appearances and kept wanting me to get a PC band since the stones in the wrings are PC but I wanted rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results