shape
carat
color
clarity

New additions to my Edwardian/Art deco ring collection :)

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fell in love with these three rings and since some extra funds came in, I was able to purchase them. All were between $650-$900:).

1) Edwardian 14k white gold ring with 3 old mine cut diamonds weighing around .35ct and small diamond accents around it. Bought from Walton's Antique Jewelry :)
edwardian.jpg

2) 18k white gold Edwardian/Art Deco dianond ring. Two old European cut diamonds in center and 2 rose cut and 2 smaller diamonds totaling .85cts. Fell in love the the leaf and intricate details o the side.From Old Cut Jewelry.com
s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg

3) French (has french hallmark of eagle on outside of band) Art Deco 14k white and rose gold old mine cut diamond and ruby halo ring. Old mine cut diamond is .35ct and rubies are around. 25cts. Got this from ebay and no one else bid on it :) Also ruby is y birthstone which is why I liked it too :)
s-l500.jpg

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are gorgeous!
:love:
Would love to see photos of them on your hand a bit farther away for that perspective?
My fav is those leafs /middle ring!

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are gorgeous!
Would love to see photos of them on your hand a bit farther away for that perspective?

Yes the leaves one is my favorite to as well. :)

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Congratulations!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful additions to your collection - I too especially love #2 :)

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are gorgeous!

Hi. I am waiting on the second two rings to arrive. I will be posting videos once I get them :). Hopefully will have them by mid May since mail is being slow from other countries :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results