carat
color
clarity

New addition to the family

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey all,

Just wanted to introduce our newest family member. This is Bun Bun, she came to us originally for pet sitting but she will be staying since her old owners have little interaction with her and it seems she is happy with us. We are working on converting a dog crate into a spacious two level hangout for her since she can't roam free in our house with our other pets. This is our first rabbit and she joins our four dogs and two cats.

Here are a few shots of her. Our Sheltie, Fiona, is very fond of the bunny so of course she snuck herself into a picture too!

_5120.jpeg

_5121.jpeg

_5122.jpeg

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
What a cutie pie!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bun Bun looks huge! What a cutie pie with her soft brown colouring and adorable ears. Do you know what type of rabbit it is?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1470406943|4062768 said:
Bun Bun looks huge! What a cutie pie with her soft brown colouring and adorable ears. Do you know what type of rabbit it is?

Hey Chrono,

The vet told me yesterday she is a Lop. Now she said that she is too big to be a mini but not quite large enough to be a full size, maybe the pictures make her look bigger than she is. Mind you I have a cat that is 20+ pounds so to me she isn't big lol!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O.
M.
G!!! I love Bun Bun, and how sweet is that Fiona to take Bun Bun under her paw like that :appl:

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She is adorable!!! I had a bunny in college and she was a great pet. I love the idea of a bunny condo for her!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! I'm glad she is joining your family. Sounds like she will be very happy!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, just yes! I so should not have opened this thread as now I want a Bun Bun too! Does she like to cuddle?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1470418095|4062826 said:
Yes, just yes! I so should not have opened this thread as now I want a Bun Bun too! Does she like to cuddle?

She's not really a cuddler :((

Maybe she will come around in time but she loves when we pet her in her cage. She's kind of like a cat, wants attention on her terms.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
She's adorable! :appl: :appl: :appl: Congratulations on your new family member! :clap: I just love her darling little face! :love: :love: :love:

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Can I get a snuggle:)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockdiamond|1470423588|4062845 said:
Can I get a snuggle:)

Will snuggle for carrots!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a cute bunny and a lovely story too! We're going to be adding a bunny to our family in the next couple of weeks, hope we can find one as nice!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's so cute!
I had a mini lop about twenty years ago. He was sweet. He liked to be pet, but not picked up. Once I got him securely in my arms, he was okay but the transition could be tricky.
If she hasn't been handled much yet, I'd suggest you do that as much as you can. My dog, Heidi loves when we bunny sit for a friend. She just wants to sniff and kiss him :) The bunny, not used to other animals is not as enthusiastic.
I'm so glad she's with you where she is happy.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adorable! Love those floppy ears. Thanks for giving her a good home

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love her! Cuteness overload! :love: :love: :love: Love the pic with your sheltie too, you can tell she loves her new bunny. It's great that you've provided her with a loving home, she's going to be so happy with you!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too cute! It's puppy love for the Sheltie and bun bun!

hoover

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! You did an absolutely wonderful thing giving her a great home. Bun Bun is gorgeous! I'm so happy to hear that doggie and bunny are getting along - my dog and bunny hang together too (sometimes I think bunny is the alpha, lol)

Venti25

Shiny_Rock
Really cute :) I'm glad bunbun found a loving home with you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww Bun Bun is sweetie! My sister and nieces had a bunny who they named Bun Bun. I can't believe I have met 2 Bun Buns haha.
She is a darling addition to your family Stepahnie. Wish I could hug her and your sheltie in person but my virtual hugs will have to do. Wishing you all much happiness together!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bun Bun says thank you for all the love.

Btw she came with her name but if it was up to me I would have named her Karat. You know because, why not lol!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Hunnie bunnie for sure! :appl: :love:

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was going to say that Bun Bun is adorable, but someone already used that adjective. I am not feeling very creative. That is the first word that came into my mind for her. She is perfectly lovely and I would love to hold her and kiss her and protect her. Congratulations on your new family member, and I hope Fiona and she get along well.

Deb :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results