shape
carat
color
clarity

New ACA solitare pendant from Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

Unfortunately this is not mine.......

But I was so excited for my friend (who is not a PSer) that I wanted to post it for her. Her Dad is buying this for her “just because”......I wonder if he needs another daughter?

31.gif
27.gif
31.gif

Anyways, originally she was going to go to the “maul” but I said OH NO....let me show you a little secret! Off to the PS and Whiteflash websites we went. I helped her pick a stone. Her Dad was very worried about buying online. So we printed out the details and she and her father went shopping at a few “fine” jewelry stores. Low and behold no one at any of the stores could even come close to this quality for the price, not to mention the upgrade ability! So they decided to take a chance and buy from WF. I assured them that it will knock their socks off, but if not they can simply sent it back within the 10 days. ( I’m sure that won’t happen!)

I don’t have any neck shots since it won’t be here until Friday but here goes...

This is set into a platinum pendant 4 prong basket setting:

F
VS1
ACA H&A
AGS 000
Depth 60.8
Table 55.3
CA 34.8
PA 40.8
Crown % 15.5
Pavilion % 43
Thin-med faceted
Polish and Symmetry Ideal
Culet Pointed
Fluor Negligible

7.44-7.45 X 4.53

tekis.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Sarin

teksarin.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Stone image

tekstone.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
WF pic

T_Ung_0110.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow what a lucky gal your friend is! That is going to be just stunning!!! I hope you can get some neck shots for us after she receives it. I love that setting too. You'll have to let us know if it is prone to any flipping issues.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/10/2007 8:24:56 PM
Author: Sundial
Oh wow what a lucky gal your friend is! That is going to be just stunning!!! I hope you can get some neck shots for us after she receives it. I love that setting too. You''ll have to let us know if it is prone to any flipping issues.
Ditto what Sundial said! Your friend is really lucky--that looks like a gorgeous stone in a beautiful setting!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Daddy? I cook. I clean. I''m highly adaptable. I''m even housebroken!

Seriously though. Wow, what a great friend you are. That is so great to help someone like that. I hope you remembered to have WF referral gift. I can''t wait to see neck shots.

shay

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa, gorgeous pendant!!! Please come back with neckshots!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! A gorgeous 1.5 pendant from WF "just because"...how nice. I wonder what it would be if there was a really good reason!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, your friend is one lucky gal!!! And you saved the day as well. Thanks to YOU, she''s getting the best of the best. I can''t wait for neck shots!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a generous dad! Wow! It is a beautiful pendant.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I could use a dad like that. j/k. How sweet!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow- that''s a lovely "just because" pendant

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A 1.5 F VS1 ACA in a pendant? Wow!!! I feel for the poor guy she marries!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/11/2007 5:56:02 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
A 1.5 F VS1 ACA in a pendant? Wow!!! I feel for the poor guy she marries!

Haha, I was thinking the same thing!!!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
DS you are so right!!! I have already teased her about that!!

Originally she wanted it as a D IF or VVS1....I talked her down a bit to and F VS. Now she has some letfover money...hummmm.
27.gif

If her Dad likes it he wants the get her mother a matching one!!!! I am so jealous!
3.gif

I need to be adopted by him.
31.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe he can just adopt everyone on this thread. I am sure we could all find an acceptable ACA for our pendants!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
I think your right!!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Count me in DS
21.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice!

Keep us posted, I want to know if the dad buys mom one!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a nice dad!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super duper generous dad, WOW!!!! Talk about Daddy''s Little Girl!

It''s beautiful!!!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so my friend got her pendant and she loves it!
30.gif
It is a beautiful stone with a lot of fire and brilliance.
It looks great on her and she is just glowing now that she has it.

BUT.......

Call me crazy but for me, I kinda feel that it''s a waste of a great stone.

Don''t get me wrong I would not turn it down if my dad gave it to me. I just don''t think it gets to be seen to it''s full potential cause it''s hidden on her neck. Maybe I only got to see it at work and it may be better seen when she is not wearing a uniform. It''s just that I almost wish she had chosen to make a RHR out of it or something that would show it off better.

33.gif
I must be crazy.......................

Anyways, I will post neck shots as soon as I can get my camera to work. It really is a awesome stone.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Turns out I was definately crazy!!!
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif

I talked to my friend and told her she must show off the stone!!! No since wearing it if people can''t see it!! So since she is very small (5'' and about 100lbs) she bought a shorter chain and started to wear her long black hair bark off her neck and.........

WOW
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
You can see the pendant from across the hospital campus!!!

I told her I would bring my camera to work tonight and to be ready for a for neck shots....so hopefully tomorrow I can post them.
9.gif

tanalasta

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow! Your friend has a dad with that much money and is willing to show off that much sparkle... no modesty there. Wearing it on a hospital campus.

Nice? So what does she do?

Gorgeous stone. Although if she had the moolah for a perfect D/IF (so hard to find a D/IF ACA) I would have gone a D / VS ... a perfectionist looking closely at it may be able to tell the difference and you would know that it looks as good as a D/IF as it would be eye-clean.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a couple of nck shots...it''s very hard to take good pics in the hospital!

tekneck1.JPG

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

tekneck2.JPG

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Nice pendant!!! my mom also have a diamond pendant (1.23 ct) in that style... and it looks stunning!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results