shape
carat
color
clarity

New A Jaffe band...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I was having a hard time deciding whether to buy this one wedding set...(even had it on layaway until my hubby got home!) It wasn''t really my dream ring, but still pretty nice & classic. It had a fairly small centre stone, and the deal was that I would upgrade that stone in two years! Would have covered my husband for 10th & 12th anniversary!

Well...the more I thought about it, the more I decided that I should wait until I find "the" ring!! I had myself almost talked into it too...

So, as a consolation prize, I got a new band that matches my other ring, (Which is my mom''s diamond set into an antique replica), fairly well! Except for the rhodium plating isn''t worn off of it like it is on my other ring! I give it a couple of months...and they''ll be the same color!

The band is by A. Jaffe, and it''s pretty simple and cute and it hugs the other ring really nicely...or it will when I get it sized down to the same size as the other ring! I wanted my husband to see it, so I took it home a size too big! The other ring goes on top, so it can''t fall off..

Had a hard time getting it sized down enough to post! So, the dimensions are all off....I do actually have a thumb, but I''m glad it''s not showing because I chipped the corner off of my nail!
cry.gif

thw.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
OH...and my mom's diamond is crazy sparlky, but it looks blah in the picture!?

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Tawn,

That is simply beautiful! It seems to match your gorgeous ring perfectly!
9.gif

And those lovely hands and nails! WOW, very nice indeed!
appl.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! Well...if there is any money in hand modeling...just let me know!
3.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Tawn,

There may not be BIG money in hand modeling, but I know there is some money in it! I have a friend who used to do it. With your hands it may be worth calling a local modeling/talent agency and getting listed! Think of all the pretty baubles you could try on!
appl.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Tawn, it looks great with your antique ring!

Wow, I agree that you should be a hand model. I am always amazed how bad most hands look in micro mode. Yours look gorgeous!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That new band is beautiful. I love it . And your hands - lovely. I think the band goes well with your ring. Amazing
Nan

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings look so beautiful together. Good for you! And it's true about your hands being lovely.

I just love antique and antique-looking rings. They have a certain charm that is so unique.

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
I can attest to the fact that there is A LOT of money in hand modeling...a freind of mine makes 100-200K a year as a male hand model. He has a funny little suitcase full of sleeves and cuffs- all different colors of shirt/jacket/sweater sleeves. He also is very active- so wears gloves everywhere to keep his hands safe. You should really look into it!
appl.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Lovely rings and beautiful hands--I wish my fingers were so long and elegant!
1.gif

I also commend you on your decision to wait until you can get what you really want for your ering/set. it is so tempting to settle or compromise but as I've learned from experience, better to just wait and "do it once, do it right" as a wise old friend once told me.
2.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
It's funny, I once had a boyfriend who was totally obsessed with my hands...it was actually one of the very first things he said when we met! He would just hold them and stare at them! I thought he was a bit odd...
naughty.gif
But, he really was very sweet, and he bought me a beautiful 3-diamond bezel set ring, and a matching necklace!

I'm pretty tall, so I have long everything...including my toes, which are only slightly shorter than my fingers!
wacko.gif
Could never be a sandal model! But, maybe I should actually look into the hand thing...that sounds like an interesting job!? Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results