shape
carat
color
clarity

New 8* forum site

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Meraj

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone, I found a brand new forum on the eightstar diamond web page (eightstar.com). You should visit the site as it has some very good info.
appl.gif

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
I went to www.eigthstar.com and found no link to the forum. Maybe I missed it.

Then I tried typing in www.eightstar.com/forum and, viola!

There are few posts and even fewer of consequence. I did not see any "very good info". What I saw was the usual eightstar "cut perfection" blather and I bunch of yes men (and women).

This is, of course, exactly what one would expect from eightstar.

Meraj

Rough_Rock
Rank Amatuer - Thank you for clarifying where the forum site is located. Going to Eightstar and clicking on Buying an 8* Diamond and then going to Eightstar Community will get you to the forum too.

I think you are being too harsh about the site. If someone knows nothing about 8* or want to find out more about what 8* can do, then I think it is a great forum site. It may even make people happy as it might resolve issues with their current diamond or answer questions they might have. I was just trying to be helpful to others.
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results