shape
carat
color
clarity

New 3 Stone Ring with Plain WB

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with everyone else. It is a true beauty and a very classy 3 stone. i love how the sides are set martini like too. congrats on your new set. beautiful..

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Paula, I love your set!! Very classy and elegant!! I also love the look of your 3 stone ring!! Congrats!!
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Paula, your set is just lovely. Those new photos you took in the sun are just dazzling! So white and sparkly! Congratulations!!

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
A beautiful set and lovely proportions on that three-stone!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
The plain band is PERFECT with that e-ring. I love love love three stone sets!

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! Your rings are so beautiful!!

I love how the e ring band tapers in at the side stones....what a nice look!!

I love it!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2005 10:30:52 AM
Author: Paula C
Deco, I can''t wait to see your masterpiece! I think it''s still in the works, correct! The ''closest sample'' in your post looks fabulous...

Hey Paula,
I''m back & even further dazzled by the new photos. I think the martini-ish prong look just does something magic for those side stones.

You recalled right! My future finger friend is still under construction & even when its done (end of Sept??) ''fraid I''m now out of the loop until the big "p". Could be the holidays or even, gasp, in the new year. Luckily I have rings like yours to ogle in the meantime! L-u-v IT!!!

Deco

E B

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Paula --

Your set is fabulous!! I really do love the look of it!

Oh and seriouisly, don''t apologize for lots of pictures - that''s the best part of these posts!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There has always been something about the look of diamonds and polished metal that I love - no matter what the metal. Your set is very elegant and classy - enjoy!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
paula i love your set!! it looks excellent together and u have just given me a great idea!! i recently got my three stone ring and no matter how much i looked i just couldn''t find a WB that i liked to match! so i end up just wearing my 3 stone alone.....anytime i would combine an eternity style ring with it (or my original channel princess band), it just looked so gawdy! too much bling that it didn''t look nice (shame on me for even saying that too much bling doesn''t look nice!! tsk tsk)...but i just love how that simple plat band looks with it!! perfection....

thank u so much for sharing, and do post as many pictures as u like, we can never get enuf of them
30.gif

peachy

Shiny_Rock
msb700 - that''s great! Glad my picutres were helpful. I''ve so admired your new ring and it''s what made me think of a 3 stone for myself!! Definitely go to the maul and try on a few bands of different widths and profiles. I''m sure you''ll find one that will fit just right with your beauty!! Be sure to post pictures if that''s what you do...
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
very classy and elegant...thanks for sharing!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love that ring! 3 stones are my favorite and I love it with the plain band. It looks awesome. The stones are beautiful and the style is classic. I''m sure you''ll get a lot of compliments from friends and family. Enjoy your beautiful ring!!!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Love your ring, Paula. Very beautiful, classic, and bling, bling.
Something along the line I have but mine is in y/g. Thanks for the great
pics!!
35.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock

This is an old thread!!! BUT

Paula (if you are still around):

Your three stone ring is just beautiful!!!! Great pics too!

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results