shape
carat
color
clarity

New 3 Carat Eternity Band from ID Jewelry - I''m over the Moon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous with your ering. I love how substantial it looks on its own too. I think ID Jewelry are going to be added to my list of frequently browsed sites!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, I love that!!!! I was lucky enough to get to ID Jewelry and meet with Yekutiel and Luann in December- what sweethearts!!! Their stuff is just so stunning- especially those eternity bands!!! Its looks so FAB on you- lucky girl!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2010 10:06:58 PM
Author: luvmyhalo
Thank you Laila! I still have the pave setting. I''m thinking about putting a morganite or baby pink spinel in it. After deciding on the eternity band, I knew I wanted to compliment it with a solitaire, so I reset my stone for the fourth time
6.gif
I''m not sure what the PS record is for number of resets, but I''ve got to be up there
3.gif
Hey, I say the more resets, the merrier!
27.gif
2.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Woah! GORGEOUSNESS! It looks fantastic.
36.gif
30.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I love your new eternity ring!! Absolutely gorgeous! And huge! I love your bands in your avatar pic too!

I have been looking for an eternity band and have tried ID''s webpage but I have a hard time telling costs on things and total carat weights on eternity bands. Do you recommend to just email them to ask for a quote. Also, I noticed you opted for 14kg, I''ve been thinking I have to do platinum because my e-ring is platinum but do you think it would be ok to do white gold or would that cause more scratches on my e-ring? Thanks for your opinion.

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
It''s perfection!
30.gif
It looks absolutely stunning with your ring! I just ordered my wedding band which is an eternity with 15 pt stones so this eye candy will hold me over until I receive it!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Woo-woo! Gorgeous!
30.gif
36.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it''s gorgeous!!! So beautiful with your ering, and also looks wonderful on its own...and those baby arrows are so cute! Love this ring, it''s perfect!
30.gif

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - that''s so beautiful! And I love it paired with your new solitaire setting. What kind of solitaire setting is that? The combination looks
30.gif
together! Congratulations!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Sooooo perfect!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I would be over the moon as well!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Wsblue430 – Thank you so much! Your grace solitaire is absolutely to die for. It’s truly the perfect size and I will dream of it for many, many years until I’m lucky enough to upgrade again!

Dreamer
– Thank you! I’m so glad to have found PS, the only place where people understand multiple resets. We are a collection of peculiar individuals, aren’t we!
2.gif

SDL, Marcy, Lasscreative, Chiquita – Thank you so much! I’m really loving this ring so much and loving my sweet hubby even more. He said he heard me say a few months ago, that this is a “dream ring” and he knew he had to make it happen for me. He's such a sweetheart.

Lknvrb4 – Thank you! I did love my old set. It’s weird, the pave bands do funny things to your eyes. In some lighting, the pave sparkled like crazy, but then my center stone didn’t look so hot. In lighting where my big stone dazzled, the melee looked blah. I think Lynn experienced this before she decided on her gorgeous BGD grace reset.
The pave e-ring setting was from ID Jewelry. It was originally a halo setting but I modified it a bit to what you see in my avatar. The stacking band in the middle of my avatar is also from ID Jewelry. LOVE them both!

Oddoneout, gemgirl, missy – Thank you all so much!

Maise
– Thank you! Definitely check out ID Jewelry. I can’t rave enough about them. The stones in this band sparkle like crazy!!! Their prices can’t be beat and they are a dream to work with!
Dani – Ohhh boy, I'm so jealous. If I ever get to see Yekutiel and Luann in person, first they would get a great big hug! Then, it would be a long day of shopping ahead!

Laila – I’m so glad you feel that way too! It makes me feel a little less cookoo
3.gif

Gecko – Thanks so much!

Lizzyann01 – I would definitely suggest emailing them or giving them a call. The rings on their website may not be in your exact size or have the exact size stones you want. They are super fast at responding to email with pricing on different options for you. I went with 14k white gold because that’s what my solitaire is. If your ering is platinum, I would stick with the same metal for your band. Give them a call! And then tell us what you decided on!

Labrat – Thank you! Oooh, you’re going to love the 15 pointers. They will look so awesome with your big blingy solitaire on your tiny little fingers! At first, I thought, “oh gosh, they are huge!!!” But after wearing it for 3 days, DSS has set in a little and now it looks absolutely perfect. I wouldn’t have gone ANY bigger though, the 15 pointers are perfect for me. Are you worried at all about the band scratching your solitaire? I bought a 1.5mm spacer from eweddingband.com. I don’t love the look of it with my set, but I’m scared my e-ring will get chewed up.

Tuckins, Junebug, Tigian – Thank you all so much!

Jill – Thanks so much! The solitaire is an inexpensive white gold setting from an ebay seller. I’m pretty pleased with it for the price. Maybe I’ll stick with this one for a while (I hope!
3.gif
)

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a pic with the little spacer I bought. It''s 1.5mm palladium from eweddingband.com I prefer the look without the spacer but I don''t want my solitaire to get chewed up.

What do y''all think? Is it horrible? I can also get a 1mm white gold band from the etsy seller, Jeweler on the roof. Would the difference of .5mm''s be worth it?

idetsetsphsht.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock

idetsetsphsht2.JPG

icekid

Ideal_Rock
What a band....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Definitely worth the year long wait. I see a lot of ID Jewelry in my future...
11.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Another look...

It feels more prominent in person than it does in these pics.

idetsetsphsht3.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you IceKid! Seriously, I feel like telling strangers on the street about ID Jewelry. I discovered them 2 years ago and I feel like I struck gold. They are truly amazing!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!!!!!!!!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
nice arrow photos! impressive :)

It complements your ering perfectly

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 4:42:37 PM
Author: luvmyhalo

Labrat – Thank you! Oooh, you’re going to love the 15 pointers. They will look so awesome with your big blingy solitaire on your tiny little fingers! At first, I thought, “oh gosh, they are huge!!!” But after wearing it for 3 days, DSS has set in a little and now it looks absolutely perfect. I wouldn’t have gone ANY bigger though, the 15 pointers are perfect for me. Are you worried at all about the band scratching your solitaire? I bought a 1.5mm spacer from eweddingband.com. I don’t love the look of it with my set, but I’m scared my e-ring will get chewed up.

Hi luvmyhalo! I almost ordered my eternity band with 20 pointers after trying that size on but FI talked me down to 15! DSS has hit me hard with my e-ring so I was blinded by the all the bling
31.gif
! I think the 15 points look amazing on you and I hope they look just as good on me!
I am worried about my e-ring setting getting chewed up! I haven''t decided what I want to do, though I am leaning towards a thin spacer. How is the spacer working out for you? It looks great with your set! It blends in well!

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Luv it! LUV! LOVE IT! Its looks great with your ering!
30.gif
Beautifu set!
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love it! It looks perfect with your ering too!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results