shape
carat
color
clarity

New 2 ct RB upgrade! Old setting :p

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! I finally picked up my upgrade diamond yesterday! Because my new custom Precision Set setting won''t be in for a couple of weeks, they just forced it into my old Verragio setting for now - since this setting is made for 1.5 ct stone, the prongs are kind of wonky, but I just couldn''t wait to get pics of the new diamond up! I just love it! I don''t have any good sunny outdoor pictures yet - I''ll post a bunch more once the stone is in it''s pretty new setting after Xmas - enjoy!

Here are the specs:
Round brilliant - 2.01 cts
Measurements: 8.15 - 8.09 x 4.99 mm
Color: G
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 61.5%
Table width: 57%
Crown height: 15%
Pavilion depth: 43%
Girdle: Thin, faceted
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Culet: None
Graining: Nil
Flourescence: None
Comments: 8 Hearts & 8 Arrows
HCA score: 1.2

IMG_1321newrb.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a nice pic of the arrows

IMG_1323arrows.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Some fire through the blinds

IMG_1341fire.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
One hand shot in outdoor lighting taken through the back door - it''s yucky out there! Excuse the chapped hands - it''s cold here this week!

IMG_1337hand.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
OK, one last one for now - can''t wait for my new setting!

IMG_1317last.JPG

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Unbelievable. What a beautiful stone!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone vgirl, and BIG!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
One last thing - I just wanted to mention that I''m really glad that I went with a solitaire look - it''s really making the stone pop! I just can''t stop staring at it! In fact, if I didn''t have to order a new setting to break even on my trade-in, I may have just kept this setting and changed the head - still though, I can''t wait to see the curvy new setting with split prongs!

Also, I think a solitaire looks great with my asscher band - I still get asschers on my hand - just little ones! :) Plus, now that I''ve got a great diamond, I can start a fun band collection like Mary Alaina! ;-)

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Oops, I have to update my avatar! Maybe I''ll wait until after I get the new setting ...

Thanks for the compliments guys!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Looks gorgeous! I love it with your existing band, but having a bunch to choose from is always fun.

Can you post a picture of the setting you are going with?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! I love solitaires too! Looks huge on you! I can't wait to see your new setting! When are you getting it?

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone! Congrats!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo, what a GORGEOUS upgrade!!! I can''t wait to see the final ring. Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
That diamond looks huge! Well done, its beautiful!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!

Here a link to a picture of the setting - I couldn''t copy a picture.

They are customizing it for me - it will have split prongs, and just the basket will have some tiny micropave around it that can only be seen from a side view. I really liked the sleek, curvy look of this solitaire.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! WOW! What a beautiful diamond! Are you glad you went with the RB? (Seems like it!) Congratulations!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi thing2! I am SO GLAD I went with the RB - even though I love asschers, I think I would like to have one one day in a RHR or a pendant or something - the RB is so bright and sparkly, I can''t stop staring at it!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I love it!

yummy2ct.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! that is one yummy stone!! woowee, i''d say the trade was well worth it! i can''t wait to see it in its new setting. enjoy!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I like that solitare!! Your diamond is lovely. Wear it in good health!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS, Vesper!!! I could tell by your posts how happy you are with your new diamond....you definitely made the right decision for yourself!! Your new stone is GORGEOUS!!! Enjoy it!!!!
36.gif
And, can''t wait to see it in the new setting (although this one looks great too)!!!! So happy for you!!!!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, that diamond is GORGEOUS! I cannot wait to see it in it''s new setting, which is beautiful!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on the beautiful new RB!!!! Even if it is in your old setting, it looks beautiful
36.gif
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i actually love it in the old setting...i love when diamonds look bigger than the setting! what is the new one going to look like.

what size finger are you? that is one smashing stone, congrats on a great upgrade!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - really pretty - and massive! Enjoy it!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi Mara! I wear a size 5, so it looks pretty big on my hand. The link to the new Precision Set setting is a couple of posts back - I couldn''t copy the pic from their site. It''s a split-prong solitaire with a little micropave around teh basket - I can''t wait to get it, but I''m really enjoying the new stone as is!

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
That is gorgeous! It looks huge! Love it!
30.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Beautiful stone, and I love your new setting too. Bet you can''t wait!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful new stone. Congrats on your upgrade!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results