shape
carat
color
clarity

New 0.62 tcw studs from IDJ!

Lillers

Rough_Rock
I recently worked with Shulamit at ID Jewelry to purchase a pair of 0.62 tcw diamond studs in 3-prong white gold martini settings as a treat to myself after FINALLY paying off my student loans. :appl:

Shulamit was wonderful to work with and selected a gorgeous pair of uncerted diamonds for me (with the opportunity to upgrade in the future :dance: ). They are F-G color and SI clarity, although I scrutinized them and found them to be entirely eye clean. They sparkle like mad and I can even see a few arrows in certain lighting situations.

The settings are so beautiful and have tiny delicate prongs. The diamonds look like they are floating on my ear. They do not have a "doughnut" at the bottom but I don't find them digging into my ear holes at all. Shulamit also provided me with the heavy pushbacks, which seem quite secure.

I loved working with ID Jewelry. I found them to be very responsive to what I was looking for and understood a PSer's mindset (she even sent me a video before mailing them out!). For diamonds this size, I was fine buying uncerted and felt that IDJ did an excellent job choosing a beautiful matched pair. I'm looking forward to working with them on my next big purchase!

And now onto the pics! Apologies for the terrible quality photos - I only have an old iPhone, plus it's raining here today :((

earrings_with_wedding_ring.jpg

windowsill_profile_view.jpg

ear_in_direct_cloudy_light.jpg

ear_in_indirect_light.jpg

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful earrings! Congrats on paying off your loan.

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful earrings. A great treat after paying off your student loans. Way to get your finances in order before purchasing luxuries! Congratulations! Enjoy your new earrings. And I certainly agree that IDJ is great to work with. :wavey:

inheritedring1234

Rough_Rock
I love them. The look HUGE on your ears - much bigger than .62 ctw!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
those look fab on you!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look lovely! Perfect size on your ear!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Really pretty! I love the size, perfect. And congratulations on paying off those student loans! Fabulous way to celebrate, I think. :appl:

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
The studs are lovely!

Now, can we see more of that engagement ring, please? Way to tease jewelry fans!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
First of all, HUGE PROPS to you for paying off your student loans!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
What a wonderful way to commemorate this milestone - with gorgeous studs! :love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love martini studs!

Lillers

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! They were my first "real" jewelry purchase for myself and I couldn't be more excited. I'm already thinking about my next project :lol:

inheritedring1234 - I have the world's smallest ears, so don't be fooled by the coverage. I did not get the lucky "tiny finger gene" in my family (size 5.5, my sis is a 3!) but I did manage to get myself some little lobes. Gets more bang for your buck that way :lol:

lioness - I have been married for 2 years and never did a post on my engagement ring or wedding band. Whoops! My DH chose the diamond and I have no clue of the specs, but the ring is a Sholdt Fremont. The wedding band is a 2.5mm platinum band from BN. I put a few pics below where you can see them.

engagement_ring_solo.jpg

wedding_set_on_finger.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on paying off the loans and on the beautiful new earrings! :appl: They look great on you!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings! :love: They do look really great on your tiny ears! What a wonderful way to celebrate paying off your student loans! :dance: Your ring & band looks lovely too! Welcome to PS! :wavey:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love that size studs, they look great. I really like your ering too! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings. Congratulations.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Classic and perfect in every way. :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Your ering is gorgeous too! Congrats on paying off student loans!!! Feels good right!?!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely studs, it's nice to spoil yourself sometimes and you had a great excuse. :wavey:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look absolutely great on you. :))

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
I knew that had to be a Fremont! Beautiful, flowing line. I love your collection!

FinleysMom

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous wedding set! Love. It.! I just pulled the trigger on a pair of diamond studs in the same specs...IDj. I pick them up,on thursday. I Can hardly wait!

FM

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You earrings are perfect. I love the size!:appl:

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
They look gorgeous and huge on you! I adore my baby studs. I wear my BGD .6 CTW and BN premier .4 CTW every day. My 1.20 CTW BN Diamonds never see the light of day! *congrats on paying off your student loans!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great ear coverage. Congrats on this milestone. Nice wedding set!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pretty, congratulations!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on being done with your student loans! And those are gorgeous! They fit your ears very very well!

But I have to say....your ring is amazing! I love the chunky band with the size of your diamond!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your earrings are gorgeous. But your ring blew me away. It is stunning!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Quite an accomplishment! Love the earrings, they look great on you-and love your e-ring as well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results